Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
We had 5 men in the 18 yard box when they scored their goal.****ing laughable.

Too many players out of position all the time,leaking goals,playing rubbish against poor teams,refusing to start our best player.

Time for Bielsa to move on.

This side is regressing....quickly.

****ing pathetic.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Conceded more goals than any other team in La Liga and haven't had a shot ON TARGET in almost 3 hours of football.

Just waiting for the first Ostrich to tell me that everything is fine within the club....

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Conceded more goals than any other team in La Liga and haven't had a shot ON TARGET in almost 3 hours of football.

Just waiting for the first Ostrich to tell me that everything is fine within the club....
Well everything is great off course ;-)

Really really bad game and more worriyng is that we play that bad in BOTH attack and defence...

The truth is that to many people is playing way under their best including Bielsa. Wonder why he rely on Isma Lopez, Gurpegui and Iturraspe after so many bad games?

Hey ill rather see San Jose, Ibai and Ekiza in the starting line upp by now.

Im not calling for his head yet, we have as many points as last year and we did quite good but this abd run cant continue off course.

The whole team needs a real confidence boost asp.

And by the way, we actually had 2 shots on target! 1 in the game against Malaga and 1 today, isnt tha great ;-)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Good points Pedro.

We are so far off the pace this season it is worrying.

Last year we gave away around 14 points conceding after minute 92 after playing well and that was our only real problem...crap defence.

Our defence has got worse and the goals have dried up.

We are in deep crap and when Llorente goes I fail to see where any goal is going to come from let alone the four we are gonna to need every game to even get a draw.

Bielsa used to be a defender apparently...obviously a poor one.

In short,his tenure has run it's course and his commitment isn't there and the players aren't content.

Throw that f***ing moron Urrutia into the mix and one really can see the depth of the mire we are in.

I have not seen one positive aspect in our play all year and I defy anyone to list one.

Onwards and downwards...

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Haven't seen it but reading this it doesn't sound well... hope for a kind of revival in Prague next Thursday.

·
Registered
947 Posts
we have as many points as last year and we did quite good
True... but, and this is the very big difference, last year we were playing well in the UEFA group phase (we won away against Bratislava, and we won at home against PSG at the very same time)... What is this year? Right, Athletic did not even win at home against a quite unknown Israeli team... Don't want to think abaout the match against Sparta Praha in a few days.
And in La Liga, we did not play that awful as we're playing now (just remember the game against Atletico Madrid for example)...
Last year, there were a lot of positive points, allthough in La Liga Athletic had a bad start.
Where are the positive points now? I don't see them...

Being very realistic... is there a danger, that Athletic won't be able to stay in the first La Liga this year...?

·
Registered
133 Posts
What is this year? Right, Athletic did not even win at home against a quite unknown Israeli team...
At least we had chances and created something in the offensive game. But recent games. One goal in three matches is it?

Almost seems like we are playing a game we cannot master...? We have possession of the ball but the opponents are gathered closely and we cannot seem to have any keys to unlock a defense.

Where's the variation of play? The creativity, the guts and drive? Surely they've got the fitness, judging from De Marcos display last night. But for what use if you cannot read where your team mate is going to pass the ball? Or when you get the ball it just runs out of your hands.

:frustrat:

"Something better change" - The Stranglers

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
"No More Hero's Anymore" - The Stranglers.

Can't think of an appropriate Lady Gaga or Beyonce song but either of those two playing Centre Half will be an improvement.

I'm in Getxo at a wedding next weekend....might offer myself as the third Central Defender between the two mentioned above...lovely middle to be in!!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Apparently, Bielsa was furious after the game and yelled at the players (and Llorente). So, Llorente locked himself in the dressing room dissapointed at Bielsa's behaviour against him.

Read it in a greek site, not sure from where they found it.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Apparently, Bielsa was furious after the game and yelled at the players (and Llorente). So, Llorente locked himself in the dressing room dissapointed at Bielsa's behaviour against him.

Read it in a greek site, not sure from where they found it.
I read he left the training today...

Think the only and right solution is to sell him asap so we get at least a bit money for him.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts