Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hot rumor lately is about the new league that may start this season where will take part 4 teams from Kosova, 2 from Macedonia and 2 from Albania.
FBK-s manager Ibishi came with the idea, which was presented to Albania and Macedonia.
Seems that all 3 sides want this tournament to start in summer, rite after the domestic games are finished.
Last night on TV, an Macedonian official said that they like this idea and will arange a meeting with the 1st division teams and get their opinions about this.
Albanian officials gave a positive response, and so did Albanian biggest 3 teams: Dinamo, Valbona and Tirana.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Yea. I heard about this. I think now they are trying to find a sponsor for the league and the date they plan for this league to start is from may to june. That's what I know.

Hope it will be good.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sponsors will show up, im sure about that as soon as the teams agree to play. We would have games in summer instead of boring 3 months brake...and participants would gain some money also.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A meeting will be held these days to see which teams are intrested to take part... not known who would take part from Kosova also, thats to be confirmed later I guess.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
The most likely teams from Kosova to participate in are:

Sigal Prishtina
Dukagjini
Mabetex
Kastrioti (Maybe Trepca).

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There were friendly matches with Vardar, Robotnicki, and other teams from Macedonia very often last 2 seasons

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Cool,I'm with Valbona(Tropoja),because there plays almost all players who played with Vllaznia before. :D.....but teams from Kosova are going to manage this leauge i belive,they rock;) Tifo you might know better,how is the Basketball in Macedonia compared with albania?...coze i really dont watch the basketball that much.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Macedonian league is far better compare to Albania's.... but I know that lately Partizani and Valbona have improved a lot, Garo's return means alot to Partizani while Valbona has almost all the best albanian players in their team.

If Prishtina and Dukagjini enter this competition, prolly one of them will win it...

·
Registered
691 Posts
how is dis liga supose to work when teams should travel a lot in midle of summer, players need rest that time and 8 teams that mean 14 games (home-away) imposible, I dont think that will work and kosovar team would not have competition here no offence but are way strong especially the big 5 of current standing

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are some infos about the league:
- Project will cost around 60 000 Euros
- Main office will be in Prishtina
- Matches will be playd in Tuesdays and Fridays
- Clubs will take 2000 Euros from sponsors
- Winner takes 5000 Euro, 2nd place takes 3000 and 3rd takes 1500 E
- Teams have right to have 3 foreign players
- Referees will be 4 from Kosova, 4 from Macedonia and 4 fron Albania
- System will be Home / Away while Playoffs will be held in Kosova

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
The most likely teams that are goin to take part are:

Kosova
-Prishtina
-Dukagjini
-Trepca
-Mabetex
Albania
-Valbona
-Dinamo
Macedonia
-Rabotnicki
-Second Team still unkown.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
cool,lets see how it goes.I stay with Valbona,I guess with 5th place I'm happy :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
ther is no competition 4 Prishtina :crazy: you just have to see what is Samir Shaptahovic doing that man just doesnt know how to stop

1 - 16 of 16 Posts