Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
THE
14,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carson, I asked you to stay away from Chelsea forum. If you think that I forget or forgive what you said about Chelsea then you better think again. I won't be nice anymore next time.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
kat said:
Carson, I asked you to stay away from Chelsea forum. If you think that I forget or forgive what you said about Chelsea then you better think again. I won't be nice anymore next time.
What did he say, Kat?

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Hi Kat :)

Just a gentle reminder that you can't really forbid people from entering your forum if they have been polite in posting. I understand Carson made a jesting remark regarding Di Biagio and perhaps you took it a little out of proportion. :) I'm sure Carson never meant any harm by his remark, and hope you will let the matter rest.

:)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
What Carson said was something like this:

"Cristiano Zanetti isn´t for sale! F*ck off Chelsea!! :fero::D"

And with that smilie at the end to prove it was a joke. It was even said at the Inter forum.

:rolleyes:

·
THE
14,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carson said "feck off Chelsea" in Inter forum indeed. I like little fights with other fans over the games and in front of me. I don't like when a fan says that behind my back in a not figthing situation. This smilie means fero, Jimmy, ferocious, if you don't know, check up from your dictionary, not a very friendly smile. I didn't send Carson to hell nor insulted him. I didn't run to the Management to complaine about him; I just politely asked him twice to stay away from here. What did I do wrong, eh???

Jun-Lei, before you started to lecture me in public, in my own forum, maybe you should of tryed to find out what it was about? You were very wrong.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Kat,

I never had the intention to lecture you in public, I apologise if it seemed that way. and yeah, I'm sorry for the typo error too... Zanetti instead of Di Biagio.

Perhaps you could ask Carson why he actually posted what he did, so that you two could sort things out nicely. :) I'm sure Carson didn't mean any harm.

:)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Jimmy said:
"Cristiano Zanetti isn´t for sale! F*ck off Chelsea!! :fero::D <---"

And with that smilie at the end to prove it was a joke. It was even said at the Inter forum.
Check the last smilie again Kat. I´m sure it means "grin".

It doesn´t take an idiot to know why Carson posted that. It means something like this: "Stay away from Cristiano Zanetti Chelsea! He´s not for sale!"
What a huge offence!

·
THE
14,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jesus Christ..now I'm the bad guy??? And an idiot.

Once again-I did not isulted him back. I did not report about him to the management and asked for his punishment or for a ban. I just told him that he is not welcommed in Chelsea forum again. He hasn't explained himself and he hasn't apologized. Naturally I can't forbid him to come here, since I can't delete anything, he can post whatever he wants.

·
Registered
201 Posts
OK, lets settle this:

F*ck off Carson :fero: :D

F*ck off Inter :fero: :D

NOW leave MY topic alone!!! As I recall was this topic NOT about Carson...

·
THE
14,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jimmy said:
In order for someone to insult someone back means that the first person insults the other person. Carson never insulted you, unless you consider telling a team to back off from a player but using more vulgar words is personally insulting to you. But we all know that that is bull. :)
Yeah, how hilarious it would be if you had asked for his ban. :dielaugh: It was very novel of you to not do that. ;) I´m sure he would be banned for saying those awful things. :D

He shouldn´t apologize for anything. He spoke as an Inter fan and C. Zanetti fan and then your team (that God forbid you insult) can f*ck off really. ;):)
If you think you have the authority to make people say only nice things and show 100% respect to Chelsea all over Xtratime, then you need to step down on Earth again. Because it´s not gonna happen and you can´t forbid every person that says something bad about your team to stay away from "your" forum.

Now FORZA CARSON!!!!!
It is a football forum and I am a biased passionate football fan. Yep, insulting my team is equal of insulting me. Consider yourself warned now.

You're wrong, I have the authority to make that happen- I can use this little delete button in this forum. As you can see, I used that. Why- this is a topic about Chelsea transfersgossip, you can take your off topic comments to somewhere else or you can PM me.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
first of all, kat...i wasn't intended to insult chelsea or anybody...yes, i did say that in INTER form, not this forum...so i guess i could say that...i was a little bit exaggerated when i said that...i really didn't mean to start a fight like this...when i said that, i meant i didn't want chelsea to buy c.zanetti...as simple as that...u can say that 'f#ck off carson'...f#ck off INTER'...i don't care...but this is not bannable topic...

if INTER wanted to buy jimmy floyd hassellbaink, u could say 'f#ck off INTER, Hassellbaink is not for sale...'

lastly, i WILL stay away from this forum after i reply u...but i don't think i need to apologize for anything...because i didn't intentionally insult chelsea or anybody at the beginning...i did not say that in your forum...

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kat, I don't want to sound threating or anything but you haven't got the right to edit or delete posts like the one Jimmy presented here if indeed he is right (which I believe he is as I remember seeing this post). Forum Managers are given powers by Jan, and are supposed to be objective and fair persons who will not abuse their power in a biased manner whatsoever. And yes, of course you cannot prevent anyone from posting on this forum only because of some misinterpention..that Carson\Zanetti incident is nothing but a big misunderstanding and now that Carson had apologized I believe it's over. :)

Cheers :)

·
THE
14,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Boy, I don't wanna know what kind of words or expressions you use when you want to insult anybody.

No, I don't use such expressions when I talk about transfers. And it made double worse for me that you said that behind our back. no, it's not a bannable situation, how many times I have to say that I did not run to management.
Ok, lets move on, shall we?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
4 posts deleted in less than an hour. Impressive. Too bad that I didn´t break any rules whatsoever. You delete MY posts but not anyone elses. Now that is to abuse your powers in a way that can be considered personal vendetta.

I sincerely hope Raanan that you will take this to discussion with the other mods and CM´s. Deleting 4 posts without any reason for it, is a foul behaviour from a moderator.

Now you can move on...

·
THE
14,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Raanan said:
Kat, I don't want to sound threating or anything but you haven't got the right to edit or delete posts like the one Jimmy presented here if indeed he is right (which I believe he is as I remember seeing this post). Forum Managers are given powers by Jan, and are supposed to be objective and fair persons who will not abuse their power in a biased manner whatsoever. And yes, of course you cannot prevent anyone from posting on this forum only because of some misinterpention..that Carson\Zanetti incident is nothing but a big misunderstanding and now that Carson had apologized I believe it's over. :)

Cheers :)
You can threat me as much as you want.
I was a moderator way long before you even joined the board. when Jan asked me to be a mod ( and yes, he asked, I never asked to be a mod myself) I told him that I am very subjective and biased, I swear too much etc etc. It was not a problem to him. I have had few fights here and I have already asked Jan to find a new moderator here. He asked me to stay. If he wants a new FM, fine by me.

Ranaan, this is a football topic. Carson's friends have totally pollutied it with their off topic comments, saying several times feck off C again and Jimmy also said that I'm an idiot. carson said that HE IS NOT apologizing. What do you want me to do??? To stand back and be a nice quite girl who says Yes Sir to you ??

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Called you an idiot? That comment was made to Jun-Lei and I didn´t even meant that she was an idiot.

This is what she wrote: "Perhaps you could ask Carson why he actually posted what he did, so that you two could sort things out nicely."

The post after I say this: "It doesn´t take an idiot to know why Carson posted that. It means something like this: "Stay away from Cristiano Zanetti Chelsea! He´s not for sale!"
What a huge offence!"

DUH!!!!!!

The post was made to Jun-Lei and not you.

Mind you, that I wouldn´t have been here if I hadn´t seen Jun-Lei post here (figured something was up then :D) and saw that you had said here that Carson isn´t welcome here and she even told you that you can´t say that. And I stick up to Carson who didn´t do anything wrong and doesn´t deserve such a treatment from you.

No one cares when you became a mod.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
this is getting annoying...

kat, if u want an apology from me, fine...although i don't think i did anything wrong, but if this is what i should do to stop this fight, then here u go...

i sincerely apologize to the Chelsea Football Club...

i hope the fight will be stopped...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.