Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is an unpopular opinion to the RvN10 lovers(i am one myself :D) but I really think we play a lot better with Saha. :nervous:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Red Bed said:
I know this is an unpopular opinion to the RvN10 lovers(i am one myself :D) but I really think we play a lot better with Saha. :nervous:
I said this months ago!

Everyone thought I was crazy. :cry:

Glad you've come to your senses though Red :thumbsup: :flirt: ;)

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really don't know what Sir Alex will do, play all 3 with Wayne in an advanced midfield role?

Just off the two?

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Red Bed said:
I really don't know what Sir Alex will do, play all 3 with Wayne in an advanced midfield role?

Just off the two?
Not sure, chum.

I think Roonster could play convincingly anywhere you asked him to, but ultimately all we want as fans is to see the best from him - only Ferguson knows where his best position is, so we have to trust him with that.

I'm sure he'll work something agreeable out for everyone. :)

Not discounting Ruud of course, his goals this season have been instrumental - I think we need both him and Saha as an option simply because they offer such a different edge to our game.

The more unpredictable, or the more readily you can turn a game on its head - the harder it is to defend against, I think that is perhaps the biggest reason we're having such a good run of form.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think we could be in for a great 2006/07 season if we keep Ruud and get a commanding midfielder. :)

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man utd forever said:
Its a fact that we play great football with saha in the team,even if many people doesnt want to agree with the truth
We play good football with Ruud too but with Louis everything is slick and fluid.

Even the hoof ball teams like Bolton can't deal with us.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Keep Ruud and rotate all three! It will work wonders with a fresh Rooney, Ruud and Saha all vying for the starting spot and raring to go somewhat like in Milan with Sheva, Gila and Inzaghi. Rooney is the automatic starter and the other two compete for the place. The slight concern is that Gila and Inzaghi are similar types while Saha and Ruud are different.

Maybe ....

---------------------- Ruud ---------------------
---------Rooney------------------Saha----------

can be used for some games to bring in a different shape (4-3-3) from time to time.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
it's quite obvious to me, Saha is a better footballer than sad Horse, the more footballers you get in your attack the better you will be, it's why i have been telling the Frenchies to drop Trezeguet for years.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I would have rather had Saha from the start yesterday, but who cares now we won. If we can have a bench with Ruud sat on it we must be doing something right.

Ciaran its Eboue

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gordy said:
I would have rather had Saha from the start yesterday, but who cares now we won. If we can have a bench with Ruud sat on it we must be doing something right.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Van Nistelrooy for me is a key player at United, he should
stay and this kind of problem of choosing between 2 class
players is the kind manager like.

His pass to Rooney yesterday was incredible, he carved the
Arsenal defence wide open :D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts