Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
It isnt on Gazzetta... injury? Well Barzagli was rubbish v Holland, but well it leaves us light in defence if we get an injury.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
No one can replace at this stage... tournament already started.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
LOL Ambrosini... I dont think it will come to that... or so I hope. We still have 4 CBs basically for maximum 3 matches.

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
I had a dream last night (I'm not kidding) that Chiellini was sent off against Spain and Donadoni had to pull off one of our midfielders in order to stabilise the defence by sending Barzagli on. So it could happen.

·
Registered
46,792 Posts
I had a dream last night (I'm not kidding) that Chiellini was sent off against Spain and Donadoni had to pull off one of our midfielders in order to stabilise the defence by sending Barzagli on. So it could happen.
a nightmare

Best wishes to Barzagli for the recovery but I hope he stays in the Bundesliga forever and never plays for Italy again

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
That's too harsh after only one bad performance. Matarazzi hardly
covered himself in glory either in that game.
Materazzi is injured and has not been himself since he got injured in August...

Hell Del Piero hasn't fully recovered from his knee injury he had in 1998.:howler:

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
He wouldnt have started against Spain anyway. Panucci and Chiellini would have kept their starting places. And barzagli would have been back up, but Id much rather have gamberini as back up, but I fear that Materazzi is further up in Donadoni's pecking order :(

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
I still can't fathom how Panucci can still deliver being so old, hopefully he can retire a champ since he was ignored for the 2006 campaign.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts

The technical interpretation of that dream means that it will be one of the midfielders that will be sent off and that Chiellini will take his place (in midfield).

We shall see.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts