Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the CL finished, i am hoping to see a lot of european intrest in Baruch Dago. He came out of injury and was just superb for Maccabi Tel Aviv. he scored against literally giants like Juventus and Ajax and i am hoping that he will get called up to europe sometime soon...

anyone wanna guess when?
January? Next season?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
He'll finish this season with Maccabi. Maybe he'll be looking for a move in the summer but I doubt it. Dego hasn't had a very good season last year, and this season he only played 3 CL games and although he scored 4 goals (2 penalties) I don't think it's enough to impress, even if we know his true potentia;. I think he must have a very good season from now on before he can look for a move.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im thinking they would give up his spot in Maccabi T.A and move him up north to Haifa!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Im thinking they would give up his spot in Maccabi T.A and move him up north to Haifa!
It won't happen, besides where are you gonna play Dego? Haifa's midfield is crowded as it is.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raanan said:
It won't happen, besides where are you gonna play Dego? Haifa's midfield is crowded as it is.

Ok!!!!

No Haifa..fine!
Beer sheva still got some money :pp

What bout beitar....

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
I don't want him in Beitar.... we're still benching Melikson and Azo and the last thing we need is another creative midfielder/forward , even if he's excellent, and I do think he's excellent. He'll never make an impact in Europe though if he doesn't build a body, but he could be one of the best in Israeli terms no doubt.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Right. Dego won't move to anywhere else in Israel, only abroad (unless he burns his bridges with Klinger like Pantsil). And like I said it's too early to talk about a move abroad, next season maybe.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Dego is beggining to reach his good form, what makes him a brilliant player. yet he could give more. IMO a move abroad means he needs to make great displays for Maccabi Tel Aviv until the end of season. I believe he should receive a chance in the NT, we need creative midfielders and he is one of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts