Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. :)

What can you tell me about the guy, is he any good? I've heard he's one of the best strikers in the Polish league and according to the Israeli media he is close to sigh on a contract with Maccabi Haifa next season. Maybe it's a long shot but does he have a chance of playing at the World Cup?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
"One of the best strikers" is said too much, I'm afraid... I mean, he's got some potential, but hasn't achieved anything special in Polish soccer so far. His best game this season was Polonia-Wisla clash, when he scored twice and was a match winner for Polonia. He definitely has no chance of going to the WC. There are many strikers better than him (and he hasn't been capped even once, I think).

He's a strong forward, with very good heading skills. He knows how to play football, but his technique and pace aren't too impressive. He plays much of Andrzej Kubica's style, so probably Israel is right place for him :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
yea, he is pretty good. He shines big in some games, but some games he's not so good. He's not consistant. I heard a lot of clubs were lookin at him after that Wisla match, but i don't think that he will leave. Maybe if they offer more money in Israel they would.

btw, he's definetly not one of the best strikers in the Polish League

1 - 4 of 4 Posts