Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barthez had a fight not long ago with the coach of Monaco. He would like to leave Monaco and join next clubs:
AS Roma
S.S. Lazio
Bari
Milan AC

i think he is good enough to play for lazio don't u guys ?

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

[This message has been edited by sslazio11 (edited 03-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
The question's not whether he's good enough or not, but whether we need him or not!?
Personally, I don't think so...

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Isn´t it enough that Lazio is going to get Buffon and now they want Barthez.
I don´t get it why have two of the best goalkeepers in the world instead of have one great goalkeeper and as second goalkeeper a talanted young keeper. Lazio should not concentrate on getting a superb second goalkeeper they should focuse on getting a real good central defender because Sinisa sucks.He´s only playing for taking the freekicks.But Nesta is real good.

FORZA INTER!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
good enough: ofcource

But first we need to get toldo
if not he might be an option.
Maby Cavellero or Chilavert?
Or that young guy Carini as back-up

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know recoba, just go fu** yourself ok ?
for the hundred of time, SINISA DO NOT SUCK !
he is really good and he will do his job ( so i hope) 2-3 seasons or more in LAZIO GRANDE !

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIHAJLOVIC !!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Well, he doesn't suck, but I've definately seen better defenders than him!

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think Cragnottis must be on their feet right now and focus on getting Barthez.It's getting clearer that Tanzi doesn't want to sell Buffon, and that Toldo doesn't act like someone who will join Lazio next season. Of course Barthez have the quality for Lazio, he has been the world's best keeper last season.He hasn't had the greatest season but neither did Buffon.So i think we should get him we for that suckers MU do.

And what the hell would he do in Bari.I think even Luca wouldn't want to go there!
FORZA LAZIO!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Cragnottis must be on their feet right now and focus on getting Barthez.It's getting clearer that Tanzi doesn't want to sell Buffon, and that Toldo doesn't act like someone who will join Lazio next season. Of course Barthez have the quality for Lazio, he has been the world's best keeper last season.He hasn't had the greatest season but neither did Buffon.So i think we should get him we for that suckers MU do.

And what the hell would he do in Bari.I think even Luca wouldn't want to go there!
FORZA LAZIO!!!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look, Barthez may be good enough to play with us but WHY?
If we have the chance to get Buffon and to keep Luca as a second goalie/coach wouldn't that be nice.......
Just 'cause a player has a fight with the coach doesn't mean he's leaving the club!
He's only trying to get a raise, of course.

Besides if we buy Kojak we also have to buy Blanc to lick...sorry kiss Barthez baldie right??

Recoba, u should focus on your spoiled ass players instead man. What's up with your team anyway huh? I know Lippi&Moratti is building a team 4 the future but what the fukk, man??
....and when u, Alvaro, score.. don't open your mouth to smile 'cause u make Bunny the Rabbit jealous as mutha**kker with all that teeth. :) or :( u choose.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Recoba!!!
Lazio know what they're doing when they say they want Toldo Barthez and Buffon it doesnt mean they are going to buy all 3

they are going to see which one they get the best offer for and buy one of them if they even do buy one of them

its also like lazio want batigol vieri and crespo but they are only going to try and buy 1!!

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
The Rollster is right again, only that I see Barthez on thr downswing since some time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts