Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester Untied goalie Fabien Barthez could, according to the Sunday Mirror, be heading out of Old Trafford this summer.

The reason behind this shock transfer would be that Barthez would like to stay in Paris for a while to take care of his sick mother. He would have to travel to Paris and back alot, which would see him miss some training sessions with the club.

Ferguson has told his goalie that he can't agree with this, and that he would have to find a replacemnt.

Barthez' former club Monaco are ready to sign the flamboyant goalkeeper if they get the opportunity.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
no chance... surely not... hope not... bloody helll... please no

And if it did happen i dont think we need to sing anyone..

Roy Carrol is good! i think hes bloody good! we could sing paul robinson from leeds but, great goalkeeper, played a game for england i think? but he was great for leeds last season!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
He is not going anywhere. Barthez is too important for Man U and if he leaves, unless Fergie signs Toldo or Kahn, I'll never forgive him

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kahn No Way MAN!!!
Kahn is Quting Soccer in few years maybe 2 years and he NEVER come to MAN U And toldo i dont think so coz Inter-milan needs him alot even buffon i think we must look for good Gk who plays in bad club or stay with Carroll

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Heard a lot of rumors regarding the arrivals of new GKs to Old Trafford.Dont know whether to trust them or not.:rollani::rollani:

Barthez has been great for while he has been here.he still has at leat 3-4 more years of top uality football left in him and I wouldnt want him to go anywhere else.:)

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i reckon fergie should make a bid for mondragon...world class keeper, plenty of experience, world stage and europe

·
Registered
579 Posts
I don't think he'll leave ManU. And certainly not to join PSG with that prick Deschamps. Also, I think Fergie is really keen on signing the GK from Nantes to act as an understudy for Barthez.

The Mirror, as usual, is trying to cook up some trouble ahead of the Champions League match against Leverkeusen. No worries though, with some stellar acquisitions in the summer market, United will join Real at the top of the world in terms of talent. And hopefully we'll secure that position by meeting and BEATING them in the Champions League final!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts