Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester United is negotiating with French club Monaco to sign goalkeeper Fabien Barthez.

The 28-year-old France international would
become the world's most expensive keeper at about 10 million pounds ($15.5 million) if the transfer goes through.

Meanwhile, United is interested in signing England striker Robbie Fowler for 15 million pounds from Premiership rival
Liverpool, adding that Chelsea, Leeds and Arsenal also want the 25-year-old.

Argentine forward Gabriel Batistuta, who's
valued at about 8 million pounds, wants to join Manchester United after asking Fiorentina for a transfer.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
99% of your posts are just what i call stupid rumors.
batistuta to man utd,dream on......
beckham to juve,its the same thing
if you not have anything good to say you better shut up and listen instaid.....

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
teamtalk rumors are lies.......
trust me i know.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Nasty nick is right, you pull these ones out from behind. Batigol is valued at abit more than 8 million pounds. Roma offered 23 million dollars, and Man U offer 8. What crap!!!!!!

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
C'mon guys most of the rumors anywhere are lies. He's trying to give some info he found. Plus Man U wants a striker, give him a chance. At least you can ignore the news you think senseless. Besides, how true can be a post that says Veron moves to Inter since Lazio are first of all champions and second Cragnotti said he'd sell anyone, but Veron and Nesta, plus Veron is the best player in Lazio and in the world in my opinion (they must be nuts to sell him).
And his news for Campbell are true, same about the Fowler deal (who is unhappy on the bench). Heh, those about Bati are a bit old, but anyway it is the season of rumors...And there are more than enough to discuss.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are all just rumours.

Bastuta 8 million, pathetic I know, he isn't half worth that much. And like I said before, I don't go to Teamtalk Nasty *ick, hopefully your tiny brain can work out that lettet missing is not suppesed to be N

·
Registered
441 Posts
You don't know Robbie Fowler do you. He has been on the bench cause hes been injured. And yes he nearly did go to Man U last season, but he isn't going anywhere now. You have to remember that Tabloids have to sell papers. If you print the headline 'Fergie to buy Fowler for 15 million'(notably there wasn't a single quote) then all Man U, LFC, Leeds and Arsenal fans will buy it. As for the other rumours I have no idea, but I suspect they are the same.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i don't mind where you read this crap,on teamtalk or some other weird english rumour site,or maybe it is just your dreams to have batistuta for such a low price.
ok x-man eat it or beat it........
please shup up the next time and don't tell me your dreams,cause they are not coming true

[This message has been edited by nasty nick (edited 18-05-2000).]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts