Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gustavo Bartelt was sent back to Roma without a trial in the Villa first team. JG justified this action by saying that Bartelt treated the loan as a holiday, turning up to training in sunglasses when it was cloudy....only in JG world can this be used as an excuse!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the humour of JG strikes again...he never manages to stop amazing me! Such PR skills John!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I heared that Nuno Gomes was coming to you from Porto - is this true?
At least JG is honest and gives his reasons for things.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've not heard this rumour....but will check it out!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
old news,bartelt is back in roma but he will not play.i think he will be sold from roma very soon..

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nick isn't that the title of the topic??? I was just sharing the news and the story behind it!

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Natalya, in my world this qualifies as an excuse as well. Has to do a lot with attitude and attitude is just the biggest influence on any players performance.

Plus I don't understand why a mediocre keeper has to be transfered from far away anyway to Villa. If Villa really think they need an average italian keeper, go for Balotta. At least he won't show up in peacock style. :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alexx, I thought Bartelt was a striker?? :)

As for him, I hated him purely because he is Romanista scum so I am glad he has gone! :)

My friend made up the chant:
Romanista Scum get out of Brum
to cheer me up! :)

------------------
WESV

WESF

- Lealdade, Humildade e Procedimento

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...maybe my bad english. Is "an avarage italian which is a keeper" better ? The main concern was to pick on Balotta and him just not being in the position to pose as a peacock :) so I shifted him as a star into the Bartelt story...
:)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahhh now it makes a lot more sense to me Alexx!!!! :)

Nah we don't need piccolo Ballota because we have David "superkeeper" James and also Peter "the Finn" Encklemann...both superb! :)

------------------
WESV

WESF

- Lealdade, Humildade e Procedimento

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
OK, then I go and do some research for an ugly italian striker, who wouldn't be in the position to pose instead of hard training.
:)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Heheheh Alexx....can we make him a gorgeous Italian striker who won't pose??? :)
Villa is an ugly enough team as it is! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts