Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i saw the guy play in the england-scotland friendly months go and i thought he was outstanding..

but i'd just like to know if he's a regular in rangers and scotland...
also how old is he!?/[email protected]??

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, you have a good eye for talent, xax.

Barry Ferguson, 22 years old, is a regular starter in the Rangers midfield. Along with Van Bronckhorst he is the best player in the team. His best strength is probably his creative passing and he can dribble a bit. But his finishing isn't great.

He is also a regular international now. Probably Scotland's best player now that Colin Hendry is so old. He was the only player that played well against France in a recent friendly (we lost 2-0).

His finest moment was probably in last season's UEFA cup where he tore Leverkusen's defence apart. Afterwards the german coach said he was one of the finest players he had ever seen and must be worth about 15M.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
yeah,where is he going next year,seems like advokaat dont like scottish players.
but i think he's pretty good.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Parma almost got him last summer,but we broke the deal at the last minute because Malesani thought he wouldnt adapt to Seria A...

DAMN!!!!! :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rangers had no intention of selling Ferguson.
They offered him a 6 year contract and he has signed it. Advocaat has said that he wants Scottish players in the team.
He has already signed McCann and Dodds and Johnston and Ritchie will be joining at the end of the season.
Rangers have already started work on their youth academy which will produce more young Scottish players.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
no, he is a real player. Watch him some time !!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
players player of the year this year ahead of Giovanni Van Bronkhoorst. Well deserved to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts