Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just inquiring about Baronio. I've got a friend who is a Milan fan and who is currently claiming that Baronio is on his way to Milan in the summer. However, as far as I know Baronio is co-owned by Lazio and Reggina. Do any of you know anything about this transfer, or if Baronio is in Lazio's plans for next season? All I know about the player is that he, along with Pirlo, is perhaps the brightest young Italian prospect in Serie A at present.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
well cragnotti wants baronio back....but also milan has shown a lot of interest in buying him and reggina looked like they would sell him but since lazio half own him they would get first priority so if lazio want him back they will probably be able to get him back

FORZA LAZIO!!! :)
and he is the biggest rising star

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Isen´t Baronio and Almeyda the same type of players?
So sell Almeyda for a lot of money and bring back Baronio, he is younger and an Italian player.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with you about Baronio. We should get him back instead of going to Milan.
He's talented and we should not miss a chanse
like this.
What we really shouldn't do is selling Almeyda. He has defensive skills which nobody can replace !

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Baronio should play for us next season, no way Crag can give him up now. but we can't replace Almeyda with him....Almeyda is defensive midfielder..a ballwinner, a legbreaker as well as a 5th defender when he is needed...Baronio is more of a playmaker.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I thought we lent Baronio to Reggina .... but we sold him .... anyway US$ 7.000.000 is not that much for Young Skilful Italian Player like Baronio ........

So is it sure that we will use 4-5-1 next season ? since we have too many midfielders ....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts