Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that roma are interested in signing Roby Baronio & let Dacourt go!
Frankly Im totally with the idea, i have believed in Baronio since he was in the Italy's U21, & i think he needs a good chance, maybe Roma would give it to him! He's talented (a lot) i can garantee, but he needs some luck!!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Basically I would welcome the guy, but maybe not for Dacourt at the same time. Still if we make a healthy profit then fair enough as hopefully De Rossi and Aquilani improve their potential for next season onwards.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
if we take a player from them I hope it's Semioli.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Of wolf and Man said:
if we take a player from them I hope it's Semioli.

I agree he can play alright and has been very impressive and is one to watch.

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Agreed about Semioli.

Baronio if I recall correctly is around 27 and if we make money off dacourt then I say yes but Baronio has not impressed in Lazio nor in Chievo. I personally like to get Donadel who is 21 and IMO can become a Pirlo and better. Bonanni should come also.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Baronio from the Chievo-Roma game was very good, though I am not sure how well he defends. Donadel from what I saw in the Olympics and the little bit I have seen of him so far has a decent technical upside but no where close to what Pirlo has. Donadel also seems to come late into challenges and sloppy. Bonanni I can't comment on.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Donadel doesnt have half the technical ability of Pirlo (even when Pirlo was 21). Hes a good player but not Pirlo and will not be Pirlo, hes more Gattuso if you ask me.

Baronio has been on eof Chievo's best players this season although they have a poor squad admittedly.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fiorentina already signed Donadel so we'll not benefit from thinking about him! I don't think he's that good!!
Baronio is 27 now!! he has wasted some time, but i can recall his magic whan he played in the U21, maybe roma will get some of it back if they grabbed him next summer!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Primo said:
He's laziale - lonely sheep - no?
YES! And therefor hated and NOT WANTED! :finger:

Edit: I remember the days when Manfredonia "killed" whole our curva with precious C.U.C.S in it, Contis "Lazie no grazie"-shirt and Tottis "Vi ho purgato ancora", and more recent when Delvecchio and one other Romaplayer (who I now ofcourse can remember at the moment) just laughed when Lazio was mentioned and was close to violent when someone said that it was romoured that they was about to be send to them.

Now they say Baronio and Peruzzi will come, before that Corradi and Cesar...

I hate what we have become. :broken:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts