Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Lazio is going to sell Almeyda now when they have bought Baronio. Lazio have been fine without Almeyda this seasong and he is an Argeninian player. Baronio is Italian and younger.
And a transfer will also mean a lot of money.
What do you think?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Almeyda was great last seasong, but he was great in a team that only was second.
And I am not certain that we will need him to next seasong. Baronio and Simone can take his place.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Baronio has an attitude problem which has to be solved at once !!

While great players like Tacchinardi waited and was patient, knowing and trusting his own talent, fighting for a place in the Juve first 11 at 24 - 25, Baronio demands at 21 to be among the 14 - 15 players that play regularly !!

Lazio has no room for such ego and I don´t care if he lives or dies.

Forza Simeone a regular national team player in the greatest national team ever, Argentina !! a regular in Inters first 11 a regular with Atl Madrid who came to Lazio, took his place on the bench kept quite and showed it on the field.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Almeyda is the most beneficial player when he is fit...
Baronio can not replace him.
Tackling, and gaining ball is an another skill and may be a player like that is much better than Rivaldo for todays football...
Pressure is the most important factor and Almeyda is the best one for it...
Don't forget his spirit don't forget that he is a fighter...

Forza Almeyda

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
im concerned with the attitude of baronio. he is demanding too much. i think his attitude will cause problems in lazio sooner or later.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yess :( He shouldn't compare Reggina with Lazio! His comment merely shows that he's not a fighter. With that kind of attitude, he wouldn't survive being in a great team where the competition to be in the starting 11 is just so tough that even the star players can be left out (and he's not even a star yet!).
And what with Eriksson's rotational policy...Really, if he wants to be a regular starter, then he should work for it and not demand us to guarantee it for him!
Hope that attitude will change, or else...sigh...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seems that only Blackeagle has understood that they are 2 players that can't be compared! Our midfield needs a playmaker (Veron, Baronio) and one who destroys opponents game (Almeyda, Simeone, Sensini). So I think that Baronio can't replace Almeyda because he is a playmaker. Also Svennis is right: Simeone must be an example for everybody.

------------------

·
Registered
421 Posts
are u thinking that lazio can play good without ALMEYDA
REALLY i doubt it and u will SEEEEEEE
in the last 2 or 3 games who almeyda wasn't playing it was agianst a small teams

FORZA ALMEYDA

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The ones who think Baronio is better than Almeyda...Don't be fool we make double with our defence and midfield this season,don't ya remember the hard games that we are on the pitch without Almeyda.He is playing with his heart and with his every cell on the pitch.Yes Baronio is a good transfer for us but he has to wait at least 2 seasons to reach Almeyda's quality.How can you think to sell Argentina's first 11 player...
We need 11Almeyda don't forget it.He is a symbol for SS.LAZiO and curva...
FORZA LAZiO....FORZA MATHIAS ALMEYDA...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Are some of you ****ed in the head or something?
They are two completely different players!!!!

P.S.I was thinking..........if we get Crespo
we don't need Nedved!!!!!!!

LAZIO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think Almeyda is a fantastic player but when I read bullsh!t like almeyda+parma wrote I wonder if he has been following this season.

Do I think Lazio play good without Almeyda ? YES ! I think that this season has been enough to prove it, or ?
If you didn't notice Lazio won the league title and the Italian cup and the games where Almeyda played were not many.

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
i really don't understand the idea of selling Almeyda.last season we sold viery,and then try to get him back.so if we sell Almeyda, i think that cragnoti will again try to buy him back.very funny........
by the way, so far i never heard rumour about selling sensini, ravanelli and boksic,why????do we want to keep them in Lazio squad????????
hopefully, veron,simeone,almeyda,miha,nesta,and nedved are not sold.
forza Lazio

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You are right, Almeyda played three games that were all very important. Against Chelsea, roma and Juve….three fantastic games by Lazio and Almeyda. But Lazio did not begin something then, Lazio began it the first round against Cagliari at home and after that one, Lazio played other 33 games. Almeyda contributed very well in those games he played but that's it !

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
421 Posts
look
i don't wana make fight here
cuase i like lazio TOO
but don't u remember
when ALMEYDA return from his injury(last once)
when lazio begins there REAL compitions to SCUDETTO
almeyda he is the one who beganing it
VS chelsi
VS roma
VS ....etc

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
A Lazio fans with a star trying convince us to sell Almeyda ?!!
I really want say f word to you, but whatever, I think maybe you're a bunch of loser who trying to make us angry... it's your opinion... but we still love Almeyda ....

·
Registered
421 Posts
i'm sorry is i make some of u CONFUSED
but reaally i'm angry and i think every lazio fans must me angry
almeyda THIS year help lazio in thier STRONG games ,and then errikson change the rotation
WHAT's that
just i'm angry cuase
ALMEYDA IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD
i'm sorry about anything hurts anyone(exept those who don't think almeyda is V.IMPORTANT)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm also curious for Baronio place in the 11 players, what will be the position for him, Lazio is not an inch Reggina, it will be very difficult to prove the place ...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts