Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were Stickler, what would you do with Baric - the silliest of the silly - because of his :wallbang:TV-ad for Media Markt?

:skull:

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Baric - the expert

I remember the headline on some of the Teletext-pages: "Baric traut Kroaten viel zu." What a stupid statement regarding today's game against Mexico!

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
You can´t blame or criticise Baric for everything. ;)

For example Salzburg going downhill...that started long before Baric joined them again...
And Croatia was a "Geheimtip" of many people, just take a look at the squad, on every position they have at least 3 better players than we do (except the keepers, perhaps).

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't blame Baric for Croatia's dreadful performance, but imo it fits perfectly in the picture we get of Baric lately - the fallen expert, quasi "out of order".

And no, Salzburg was on the upswing with Södergard until Baric took over controll.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
In my opinion, it started when Putzi decided to support Bad Bleiberg 100% and gave up on Salzburg. The few transfers they had did not work out (Bukran,...), now they lose Kitzbichler, who carried the team through the whole season.
The few other good players like Sweczyk, Pfeifenberger and Lässig for example, do not get younger...and no offense to Honduras, but you can´t expect guys like the Suazo bros to take an important role on the field.

Södergard (and Backe) did the best he (they) could, employed the 4-4-2, etc... but with the small budget it´ll be a disastrous season 2002/03, I fear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts