Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's only a few hours until kick-off and still there is no thread. So thought I would start a thread. Probably my first one this season. This game is gonna be big. Everyone is talking about it, even on Italian TV. Ghirardi has given interviews, Paloschi interviews. Parma players are everywhere!! If we win, we go 2 points behind Bari and the position will look comfortable. Even if we draw it won't be the worst thing in the world. They have some very good players, and at home have been impressive, and now they have one of our ex players, who will probably score today!! One of our worst signings ever, Kutuzov, who at Parma was a bag of poo, but whenever he went to another club, he always scored and played well. Pisa last season and Bari this season.....

Fingers crossed everyone. I wish I made the journey down to Bari.... Im planning to go Livorno in a few weeks instead!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Portieri

55. GINESTRA
1. PAVARINI
31. PEGOLO

Difensori

3. ANTONELLI
7. CASTELLINI
6. A. LUCARELLI
24. PACI
13. ROSSI
5. TROEST
2. ZENONI

Centrocampisti

32. BUDEL
25. D'AGOSTINO
8. LUNARDINI
21. MANZONI
17. MARIGA
4. MORRONE

Attaccanti

99. C. LUCARELLI
43. PALOSCHI
9. REGINALDO
14. VANTAGGIATO

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
This link is working, hopfully we we earn at least a draw.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Vantagiato... Goal.... 0-1...

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Ehh, the broadcast stopped working then resumed back with 0 :1 so I couln't see the goal :(
But GOOOOL!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
0: 2 Paloooschi, after a fine enoni cross a low range header

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
this is superb from Parma.

Away from home we are playing well and passing it nicely. Mariga and Morrone look good and for the second goal it was a superb cross and nice header from Palo.

Im still not sold on Vanta but it was a tidy finish after a scramble on the goal line from what i saw.

All credit must go to our defence we just dont really look like conceding at all, they had a good chance but i would bank on us putting this away for a win!

FORZA PARMA

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I agree in a sense about Vanta, although more in terms of how he may perform in Serie B. But then again, he is a relatively young striker, with bags more to learn"

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
It already should have been 4 : 0 to us...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts