Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Chelsea be the "Bargain club" in the close future? a club where quality players is sold for bargain prices because new extravagant purchases have taken their place in the team or they never got in it in the first place?

At the present moment it is not that much to talk about, but if you just follow up a few of the rumours being told you will just fill it up and other clubs know that they can be smart and buy cheap from you. I am not naming any names yet, but I already see some players leaving you for dirt cheap (compared to what you buy for) this summer.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Carlton Cole and Forssel look the first two up for sale.

older players like Desailly,Stanic,Petit,Zenden they won't be able to give away,they earn too much money and will sit out their contracts.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jern Lizardhous said:
Carlton Cole and Forssel look the first two up for sale.
Yes, you are quite heavy on the striker apartment. Not to talk about midfield and most proposed buys seems to be in the midfield area, not that you really need it.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Carlton Cole will come back in 1 1/2 seasons. If Claudio stays I think Mika will stay. That means I think Jimmy may go.

But there are some bargains to be had... pick up Winston Bogarde ^_^ Champions League winner ya know ;).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts