Votes: 32 26.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been having this debate elsewhere

who do you think was better, I say Baresi...

I know that Italians and English will say there biased opinions, but I would like some neutrals to say please :)

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soon I would do an attacking poll...

but you actually had no good attakcers :tongue: ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Deano said:
Soon I would do an attacking poll...

but you actually had no good attakcers :tongue: ;)
ever heard of Jimmy Greaves ? :eek:

get on with the attacking poll,no-one cares about defenders,they are boring :tongue: :D

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry this is to proove a point for another forum i am on (with less people)

I would do an attacing poll, but can leave that to someone else :tongue:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
This is a sacrilege of the highest order. A crime of lèse majesté to even put Bobby More in the same category as Franco Baresi...:dazed: :eek: :groan:

Moore was an outstanding defender as well, but with all respect due, Baresi was on a whole different level. As simple as that!:stuckup::proud:

The best ever defender, the captain, soul, heart, mind and bandierra of the greatest football club team of all time, one of the most classiest and finest gentleman the beautiful game has been blessed with. :star: :proud: I am not sure, but I would be safe to say he was never sent off in his whole glorious career!:eek::proud: :thumbsup: I could go on about him, but I am not going to as what I would say would not be enough to make him justice...I'd let someone who has seen him since the beginning, such as Diavolo shed more lights and give him, the due hommage that he thoroughly deserves. :star:

6 MITICO!!!:heart: :star: :proud:
L'IMMENSITA CHE DIVENTO REGOLARITA!!!:proud: :proud: :star:

Cheers.;)

·
63,337 Posts
oh shut up Payman,you old tart ;) :D

if you can't judge Baresi against Moore,who can you judge him with ? they were both supreme defenders of the highest order,maybe Baresi was better IYO,but no way is it sacrilege :eek: i think it's disrespectful to say that.

tbh,it seems to me ,you have never seen either play and you are foamwashing you mouth simply because one played for Milan :howler: imagine a young Payman in the future saying it is a disgrace that you can compare a legend like Sheva to that pathetic Frenchie called Henry :eek:

maybe this is different comparison,but if you have never watched Bobby play then please shut the fuk up about sacrilege :fero: :D ;) :howler:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
tbh,it seems to me ,you have never seen either play and you are foamwashing you mouth simply because one played for Milan :howler:

but if you have never watched Bobby play then please shut the fuk up about sacrilege :fero: :D ;) :howler:
Amen to that, And guess what ! I would rather Bobby Moore in my team :finger:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,489 Posts
The best ever defender, the captain, soul, heart, mind and bandierra of the greatest football club team of all time, one of the most classiest and finest gentleman the beautiful game has been blessed with.
Please tell you are referring to PAOLO MALDINI...

San Paolo Maldini is better than these 2 put together!!!

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Dagoods said:
Please tell you are referring to PAOLO MALDINI...

San Paolo Maldini is better than these 2 put together!!!

Please show some respect to the player who has been considered as great senior and true il capitano by San Paolo himself...

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
One thing about Payman i notice is that he have to use the star and cry smilies in any of his post. or else it would not be original:D:D

BTW....Baresi miles ahead.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You cant eactly say Beckenbauer was a million times better, because he obviously wasnt, he was probably 0.3 times better if anything!!!

·
63,337 Posts
Deano said:
You cant eactly say Beckenbauer was a million times better, because he obviously wasnt, he was probably 0.3 times better if anything!!!
well yes Deano,maybe i was just exagerrating a bit too much ;)

but i thought that was in Xtratime rules and regulations :D

Come on Mooro fans,he's still losing :fero:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Another useless poll, pfff

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
VS threads were not the purpose of this forum since they don't create any good debates. I'll go for Baresi anyway.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I stated my reason for creating this earlier on...

its basically for another forum, but that forum is too small to create any polls in it... its better to get views from loads of people on this site and report back to the other site :tongue:

·
63,337 Posts
Deano said:
I stated my reason for creating this earlier on...

its basically for another forum, but that forum is too small to create any polls in it... its better to get views from loads of people on this site and report back to the other site :tongue:
all very admirable,but why the hell would the bods on this other site give any credibility to the looney toon posters from Xtratime. :D

1 - 20 of 120 Posts