Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona football club told AFA that they'll release Saviola one day before the match. Barcelona is scheduled to play in la liga in the 27th. I know that the clubs are paying the salaries. But how much can a federation endures with these European clubs. It's so ridiculous; it's not even funny. It is necessary to play Saviola on the 27th? They added that Saviola is big part of the team current success. My question is what took them so long to realize that? They wasted his talents on the bench for God knows how long. I hope AFA takes the matter to FIFA government body.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
ldorisca24 said:
Barcelona football club told AFA that they'll release Saviola one day before the match. Barcelona is scheduled to play in la liga in the 27th. I know that the clubs are paying the salaries. But how much can a federation endures with these European clubs. It's so ridiculous; it's not even funny. It is necessary to play Saviola on the 27th? They added that Saviola is big part of the team current success. My question is what took them so long to realize that? They wasted his talents on the bench for God knows how long. I hope AFA takes the matter to FIFA government body.
If Barça do this is because AFA allowed us. Without talking about who's right in this issue, the laws protect the NTs. So if Saviola stays in Barcelona, it is because he got permission to do it and not a Barça impossition.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I'm not really bothered as the match didnt take place because of the rain. i think that the action should be against Inter as Zanetti and Kily Gonzalez were allowed to place their match but not Saviola, why??? did the AFA allow Inter but not Barca??

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
From a certain point of view, barsa has a point here.
Saviola traveled 21000 km just to be a witness of the last match of Argentina. and this has been happening in all the games Argentina played in the qualies.
they must understand that saviola is crespo substitute, even though some argie fans dont like it. for bielsa saviola is a centre foward. and he has players like tevez, delgado, and mariano gonzalez to play open in the sides. period.
if crespo is tired or injured, or if the players i ve just mentioned are not performing well, then saviola is going to play.

IMO, saviola should be a starter, along with crespo. But thats me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts