Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Barcawinner said:
I know there is a team in Ecuador called Barcelona SC and they have almost the same logo as FC Barcelona, but why is that? What is the link between the two clubs?

http://www.barcelonaec.com/

I will help you...

Barcelona Sporting Club foundation the 1. may 1925.

I think the club has same look with FC Barcelona, because the promotervar was a catalanske emigrant, his name is Eutimio Pérez

Barcelona Sporting Club has played with many different colourcombination, and in day player they with yellow shirt and black trousers.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Motta23 is right... and now you know how our 2nd kit will seem next year, yellow and with sponsor. :eek:

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Ha, I have that shirt, I travel to Ecuador about twice a year and last time I was there my customer gave me one. I don't like it though:eek:

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
At the beginning of the Dream Team days, Barça played a friendly there. I can't remember the score or anything but it was on TV and the pitch kept getting invaded by excited fans. If I remember rightly Guardiola played when nobody really knew who he was but most of all I remember the atmosphere, which was truly amazing.
I'm sure some know-it-all on this forum will be coming up with the details soon!

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Roger said:
At the beginning of the Dream Team days, Barça played a friendly there. I can't remember the score or anything but it was on TV and the pitch kept getting invaded by excited fans. If I remember rightly Guardiola played when nobody really knew who he was but most of all I remember the atmosphere, which was truly amazing.
I'm sure some know-it-all on this forum will be coming up with the details soon!

OK, here we go, but I am NOT a know-it-all! :embarass:

27-5-1988 Barcelona , AMISTOSO

BARCELONA-BARCELONA DE GUAYAQUIL 1-2

Barcelona: Covelo, Cristobal, Salva, Manolo, Pedraza, Milla (Martin), Urbano (Nayim), Roberto, Roura (Serer), Amor, Ramon (Albesa).

Barcelona G.: Morales, Alcibar, Montanero, Quinones, Izquierdo, Quinteros, Vazquez, Toninho Vieira, Lucho Ordonez, Taberna, Aguello (Aguinaga).

Arbitro: Elias Jacome.

Goles: Roberto.

May of '88 = Dream Team?!?!?! hahaha

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
Now that was nasty Zyad but that's what happens to your memory when you are as old as me.
And of course it wasn't Pep Guardiola but the one and only Guillermo Amor (Dream Team!). Thanks for the info mate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts