Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I will be visiting Barcelona (from the other side of planet earth - Australia) early December and I will be in Barcelona during El Classico on December 14. I think it would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience to watch the game inside Camp Nou with my family.

However, the tickets are of course sold out. I did see on eBay that the tickets sell for 350 Euros - 700 Euros / ticket, but this will be too expensive. It would be really really great if someone could tell me what is the likelihood for me to buy these tickets for cheaper, how much the tickets would cost and how I can potentially purchase them?

Thank you so much!

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
You could try buying them outside the Nou Camp but it's a bit of a gamble.

If you could put up with sitting in the Madrid away section (I know blasphemy sorry) you may get cheaper tickets.

·
Registered
297 Posts
you may get tickets about a week before it through the seient liurre system when season ticket holders free up their seats if they can't make the game, of course it will be a gamble if you can get any

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
These tickets are only freed up for other members, not just for anyone. Also this will be categorised as a "high risk match" and the seient lluire system will be suspended.

·
Registered
297 Posts
are you sure? A friend of mine got tickets for the classico last season through the seient liure

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
Since we're discussing tickets, I have a question.

What's the situation with the Gamper game? In general I'd like to know what the best time would be to try and get a ticket for that game, and what the prices usually are.

Thanks!

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,659 Posts
are you sure? A friend of mine got tickets for the classico last season through the seient liure
My reaction is the same "are you sure?" I seriously doubt that. And Vedran 10, for the Gamper, you'd just turn up the day of the match, no trouble at all to see the Gamper (in 11 months time!).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts