Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMO Barca's punishment has been fair - they asked for it and they gt it. They are banned for one season. Now this is a final decision of the highest football "court" in Spain and I think iy's very sad and (yes Oly) disgraceful that they dare challenge the decision. They acted like 12 year olds and now they can't even accept the penalty. If I were the RFEF I'd ban them for a further season if they don't stop moaning and groaning. OK maybe I'm not too objective here, but I think they shoul really STOP. The Primera doesn't need this kind of a anti-commercial!

·
Registered
271 Posts
ok look, i agree with you that it was partly VG's fault to get into this situation in the 1st place.
But what the hell esle could we have done on monday night?
You can't seriously expect us to play 10 men with no subs.
And by pulling out, we caused no harm to any other team, and losing the tie was punishment enough i feel.

S

·
0 Posts
I think it is good barcelona not playing, because they acted like idiots and there must be some kind of punishment for it.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
You shouldn't blame REFE! Because it mostly was Barca's fault. Why they have not enough players in A team? Because they just admission 20 players for A team while PFEF allows 25 players. Arrogancy got pay...

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this info true? real player? Really? they only admitted 20 instead of 25! well good for the then, you pay when you act like an idiot. See Oly? I was right all along!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts