·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it from el mundo deportivo.
1st jersey - Blaugrana (what else ;) )
2nd jersey - Navy blue
3rd jersey - gold

BTW nice to see our Catalan players + Iniesta displayed the shirts.

Attachments

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think the blue color in our 1st jersey is a bit too light isn't it?
I prefer a darker blue, like we used this year (2001/02)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I think it looks very flashy ;) I guess it's the new Nike-style (like the NT-jerseys of Brazil, Belgium and Holland)

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I don't like the Nave Blue jersey very much. Besides its colour is pretty similar to Blaugrana so in most cases we'll use the gold one anyway. And is the stripe for Saviola to remind him how he played at River:D ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm surprised they didn't make the kit white with a red stripe down the middle just for VG...

And no doubt all the other clubs in the world sponsered by nike will have the same design but different colours and badges(inter).
Just look at this world cup its the case with adidas and nike -they must be lauhging all the way to the Bank-they cant' be bothered to design more than 1 shirt for all their teams.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
The shirt reminds me of the one we used during the 91/92 season. Just hope it will bring the same success...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I prefer thous we used this season. They are to light.
And this Navy blue look strange for me. Anyway we will have to play 3rd offen. Gold one rulez... Gold shirt for gold winers... i hope...

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
WTF already changing JERSEY again??
I just bought my Barcelona jersey !!

Damn......Every year we always changed jersey........Have it been going on for a long time or only recently???

Those damn NIke !

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Well, I think it's Nike-policy. That way fans keep buying new shirts every year :( :greed: :greed: :greed: :greed:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Doesn't every club change their jerseys at the beginning of the season? I can't think of any team who doesn't do it. It is offcourse all a marketing strategie. Alot of fans want the latest jerseys. I believe Manchester United (the footballclub with the biggest income from marketing activities in the world) even change their jerseys halfway the season. So these guys play in one jersey in the first half of the season and a slightly different in the second half of the season. :greed: :greed: :greed:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
i live in the uk and i can conform that the teams here must keep the same kit for two seasons unless they change there sponsor. this rule came about after loads of fans complained about man u changing there kit 3-4 times a season

1 - 20 of 27 Posts