Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello blaugrana! :)

I think Barcelona should try and sign Sturm Graz's Austrian striker Mario Haas. :star: Haas is an awesome striker, he is very fast and skillfull and I think he could co-operate great with Kluivert, Rivaldo and Saviola! Moreover, that cheap bastard Gaspart ( :mad: ) will be able to buy him cause he'll be quite cheap.

I think Barcelona should get him, what do you think?

MARIO HAAS FUSSABALLGOTT!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Thanks, but we have already a new striker in the first team squad for the new season :star: Haruna Babangida :star:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haas is much better than Babaginda. He is faster, more proven and can score more.

So Babaginda :finger:

MARIO HAAS FUSSBALLGOTT! :strong:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I will not overreact :mute:
But I doubt you've seen :star: EL BABA :star: play yet

And please mind that I did not rate Haas for exactly that reason :) so why you do that with :star: El Baba :star: ?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
SuperMario, in the INTER forum, u said INTER should get him and now in this forum, u said barca should get him...so every big team should sign him??? :confused:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i think that we don't need strickers, and hass seems old man:)
we have the best strickers in the world, but if u have a good defender or a midfield defender tell us about it :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Carson35 said:
SuperMario, in the INTER forum, u said INTER should get him and now in this forum, u said barca should get him...so every big team should sign him??? :confused:
and he posted it in the arsenal forum as well :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts