Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought with us having to wait for our next game on Sunday, that it'd be interesting to remember our forgotten legends :D

I'll start it off:

Winston Bogarde :D

·
Registered
5,600 Posts

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Well, some may not consider all of these guys flops, but IMO, they all failed to live up to their potential at Barça.

Hagi

Ronald de Boer

Coco

Mario

Geovanni

Dutruel

Petit

Dehu

Rustu

Okunowo

Amunike

Ciric

Witschge

Others I don't have a pic of: Kodro, Cuellar

I don't want to think of any more that might have let me down over the years, because it gets too depressing!!!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
The biggest flops in my opinion were Zenden, Bogarde, Ciric, Litmanen, The De Boers, Dutruel, Dugarry, Vucevic, Kodro, Overmars among many. These are from the top of my head.

fc barcelona said:
Not a flop.
barcamkd33 said:

Jordi Cruyff

Just to name a few
I hope you're joking?
zyad said:
You can't be serious? A flop? The only reason he didn't get to play a lot was of the forigner rule and that Hristo, Koeman and Laudrup were on the squad. When playing he always did it very good.

·
Registered
967 Posts
serra ferrer if we are talking about managers.
maybe dani, kluivert in the last couple of years :thmbdown:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
busquets and "wichi"Witschge were not a flop

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Re: Witschge... Guys, like I said in my post they might not really all be "flops" but the reason I put him in there is because he didn't have the full impact he could have, and the time he stayed at the club... For example, Riquelme can be considered a flop by some people as far as Barça is concerned, while really, he is a great player...

And I agree about Busquets!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
zyad said:
Re: Witschge... Guys, like I said in my post they might not really all be "flops" but the reason I put him in there is because he didn't have the full impact he could have, and the time he stayed at the club... For example, Riquelme can be considered a flop by some people as far as Barça is concerned, while really, he is a great player...

And I agree about Busquets!
Dissagree. I've never seen 'Whichi' player better at any other place than he did for us. I know that Roger will agree?

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Robban said:
Dissagree. I've never seen 'Whichi' player better at any other place than he did for us. I know that Roger will agree?
yeah but it didn't last that long... I knew that many wouldn't agree with all my picks...

Here, to make you guys happy, another big flop:

:tongue:

and another one:

HI

BYE!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts