Francesc Arnau
Ruud Hesp
Vitor Baía
Simao Sabrosa
Bolo Zenden
Ronald de Boer
Winston Bogarde
Jari Litmanen

I would like Zenden and Litmanen... And you?

D

·
0 Posts
Rde boer is an very good midfielder
Litmanen is to injury-prone to play in serie A
zenden will definatly stay at barca
Bogarde will go to chelsea

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont think anyone of them would do for Parma...maybe Simao since he is a huge talent and we could give him on loan to Udinese or something...Zenden,I dont think he would do for Seria A.

I would love to have Cocu down our left wing but Barca are smart enough not to let such a player go.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'm curious to see which idiot is gonna buy Hesp! hehehehe :D

On the other hand, they've managed to sell Ciric :eek:
I guess when there's a will there's a way...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Well Baia had a very good Euro2000 so I guess the club he´s playing in right now will scramble to buy him.

Simao Sabrosa is a surprise ?? I thought that he did good when he came on - at a good price anyone would want to pick this talent up I guess.

Zenden also had a good Euro2000 so there´s another small surprise ??

Litmanen and Hesp are worthless :) Hesp must be Hollands de wilde.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Well Hesp didn't do soo bad 2 season's ago, but last season i have to admit he sucked:(

Maby an English club...

Cocu doesn't want to play on the wings he want's to play in the centre.

Arnau will not leave!
Simao to Sporting CL

Man all these player's will look ugly in the Parma yersy:eek:

D

·
0 Posts
Of the Dutch players,

Hesp should be sold, Baia is DA MAN!!!

Zenden, Cocu, Kluivert will definitely stay :)

There was sepculation of the De Boer's moving to Olympiakos)ridiculous), Arsenal(un-likely), Ajax(they will at one stage, but not this season).
They will be with Barca this season, should theyr'e form be so poor by the winter-break, I can see an un-timely exit, either to Arsenal, or maybe back to Ajax.

Reiziger, I have no idea, he'll probably stay, but won't be in the basis.

Bogarde, he's likely to be sold, but he's still injured, no one wants to buy an injured player. He's not one of the flashest left-back's in the game, I don't know of any clubs that are interested in him.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Bogarde might go to Vialli&Forgainers+wise&Morris

en trouwens driver X 'BASIS' is een Ned. woord gebruik beter STARTING-LINEUP :)

Sorry some of the text was written in dutch:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Zenden would be good, but he won't be let go after all.

I would love to see Litmanen in the Gialloblu jersey (although he would look like Ortega :)), and why not: he is a real playmaker behind the strikers, which we need; he was the best in Europe in that position before Zizou; he is a humble guy so he wouldn't whine about the weather nor the lack of flashlights; and he only has to better from last season (and he definitely can, he is not over the hill yet!)

Yes, he is injury prone, but still worth trying I think. About the others I really wouldn't care about.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Oh oh,Kari you are the first who was inffected by the "Inter crisis". :)

People,dont be greedy.Look what is going on at the Tardini.Tanzi is not only buying for this year,but also for next year...Laursen,Alex,Angel...can you think anything better? forget Litmanen,he is too slow and we have Micoud.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Amo, I was just wishing :), since Litmanen is my fellow countryman and is (or used to be a few years ago at least ;)) exactly what we should be looking for - a star playmaker feeding the strikers and scoring himself.

So you really believe Micoud is our Rui Costa? I am not sure until I see him doing the same things. We have made great purchases, but still I have not witnessed our # 1 target acquisition: a "Rui Costa" to orchestrate our attacking game.

Alex ought to be the man for the future, but IS MICOUD THE ANSWER? He is not starting for France (for a natural reason though), but anyway the serious question remains: who is our STAR PLAYMAKER acquisition for NEXT SEASON? Who is our Veron (Rivaldo?)/Zidane/Totti/Boban/Rui Costa/(or even Roby Baggio)??? I'm still not convinced to be honest...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The #1 is spelled MICOUD! The reason why we don't rate that signing is because we got him fairly cheap plus we moved before the others. If we had signed him for $25 million in competition with Inter and Milan I'm sure a lot of you would be more enthusiastic about him.

The same thing about Alex really. Because we didn't face any serious competition for his signature we don't rate him. But as soon as Rivaldo mess up we will see Alex in control of the Selecao offense.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Agreed Verdi.Zidane wasnt much different than Micoud when he arrived at Italy.He was probably a bit worst.And look how he has developed! I'm not saying we are holding a Zidane in our hands but nobody knows what can Micoud pull of his hat.Alex is a guarandeed succes.No matter whe he will join us he will rock.He is not an Adailton.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts