·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i think :
4 - 3 - 1 - 2

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
VG wants wingers, so don't count on 3-4-1-2. It'll be 4 in the back and 1 upfront, or 3 in the back and 2 upfront. Depending on the opponent. And always a midfield of 2 wingers and three midfielders in a triangle. The only thing VG will change is the point of that triangle. Point forwards = one AM + two DM's. Point backwards = two AM's and one DM.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
VG is genious :howler:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Well, not really......
He makes the wrong decisions at critical moments. Both on tactics as on substitutions. I agree with his ideas, but I don't agree with the way he applies them....

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Krijn said:
Well, not really......
He makes the wrong decisions at critical moments. Both on tactics as on substitutions. I agree with his ideas, but I don't agree with the way he applies them....
but did u realize that VG didn't lose from big teams, the problem is the losing from small teams....;)
but i think that he realized that too, and he will fix all his wrong decisions... ;)
and ofcourse he must change his rule "we must score regardless the goals in our net" ;)

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,015 Posts
Will Van Gaal place Rivaldo in the left wing and Overmars in the right wing (like he did with Dutch NT)? Because right now, I don't see a place for Rivo in the team :eek:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Well, VG said Yestarday that he WILL play 3-4-1-2 and 3-4-3, the reason being that these two systems are the ones that suit best the players available. So, no more 4-2-3-1 as Barça will not buy a left back and that would make that system unsuitable.
Only one more player will be signed, a right midfielder , and Schneider is VG's favourite for that spot.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Well, 3-4-3, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2, it are all names for the same idea: two offensive players on the flanks and two in the centre.
3-4-1-2 is something totally different. No wingers, and 3 offensive guys in the centre. A tridente with Riquelme-Kluivert-Saviola?

my 3-4-3:
__________Bonano__________
_________Andersson_________
__Puyol_____________DeBoer_
__________Iniesta___________
LuisEnrique_____________Cocu
__________Riquelme_________
___Saviola_________Rivaldo___
___________Kluivert__________

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Krijn said:
my 3-4-3:
__________Bonano__________
_________Andersson_________
__Puyol_____________DeBoer_
__________Iniesta___________
LuisEnrique_____________Cocu
__________Riquelme_________
___Saviola_________Rivaldo___
___________Kluivert__________
can deboer and cocu play in this positions...i don't think so..:rolleyes:
and where is Xavi?!!!
and where is Overmars??!!
beside that it is too offensive...

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Emperor said:

can deboer and cocu play in this positions...i don't think so..:rolleyes:
and where is Xavi?!!!
and where is Overmars??!!
beside that it is too offensive...

:rolleyes:
idiot, know your football. Frank won the Champions' League on that position. In fact, that's why he was considered a good defender. He sucks in the centre. And Cocu is almost born to play lefthalf. Where's Xavi? on the bench. Iniesta is better (at least, that's what :star: Pep :star: said and I always believe :star: Pep :star: ) Overmars is crap. He can't outplay his man anymore, has no pace and no cross. Besides, Rivaldo will play on the left. So there's no room for him in the first place?

Too offensive? I wouldn't say that. Maybe a bit out of balance, but with LE and Cocu on the right- and lefthalf-positions I'm sure everything will be ok.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
hes right about iniesta. youll be able to see him in the spain u-19 later this month and then will be moving into the first team and ull c him in pre season.

amazing talent, you just have to watch him to see what im talking about

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Krijn said:

idiot, know your football. Frank won the Champions' League on that position. In fact, that's why he was considered a good defender. He sucks in the centre. And Cocu is almost born to play lefthalf. Where's Xavi? on the bench. Iniesta is better (at least, that's what :star: Pep :star: said and I always believe :star: Pep :star: ) Overmars is crap. He can't outplay his man anymore, has no pace and no cross. Besides, Rivaldo will play on the left. So there's no room for him in the first place?

Too offensive? I wouldn't say that. Maybe a bit out of balance, but with LE and Cocu on the right- and lefthalf-positions I'm sure everything will be ok.
calm down man... ;) :fero:
deboer playing in the center since he come to barca...so how u will put him in the a place he played in it before many years..:confused: , and this season is not for examination for the position of players, every player has his own position...
about cocu, he born to play left half but he don't give anything in this place...
about Xavi and Iniesta i think there is no any comparison btw them, and if as u said Iniesta better than him why Camatcho didn't take him to the wc...(he took Xavi coz he is the best)
and how can u imagine barca offensive without the flying wing OVERMARS...:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I count 4 offensive players.... Riquelme, Kluivert, Rivaldo and Saviola. No need for Overmars in the offense. Why Camacho didn't take Iniesta? because Iniesta is young and Camacho is an idiot. He doesn't even know where to find the deodorant-section in the supermarket. VG wanted to put De Boer on the left in Oranje, but he didn't do it because of injuries/suspensions. And I believe Frank has played on the leftback a couple of times in his first season at Barça. Cocu is still a hell of a midfielder, and he will prove it to you. as a lefthalf he will have to cover Rivo's ass (so Rivo will shine once again) and he will have to help in defence (which Cocu can do quite well), so he will show a lot there I think.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Camacho is idiot :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

wish that all players will understand each other to make a trophie's team who can kick any big :ass: to mars :D

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Emperor said:

about Xavi and Iniesta i think there is no any comparison btw them, and if as u said Iniesta better than him why Camatcho didn't take him to the wc...(he took Xavi coz he is the best)
well iniesta was 17 when the squad was selected, and he is going to be better than xavi if not better already.

guardiola said hes would be better than him and he is a magnificent player with alot of skill which xavi hasnt really got.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
mazzah20 said:

well iniesta was 17 when the squad was selected, and he is going to be better than xavi if not better already.

guardiola said hes would be better than him and he is a magnificent player with alot of skill which xavi hasnt really got.
may be:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Krijn said:
Why Camacho didn't take Iniesta? because Iniesta is young and Camacho is an idiot.
I normally don't have any problem calling Camacho an idiot but really did you expect him to take Iniesta? Xavi had been in the first team for about 3 years. Iniesta has been playing in Segunda B. If Camacho didn't take anybody from Segunda A then he is certainly not going to take a player from Segunda B. Besides there were tons of players in Primera that deserved a shot for the NT that didn't get that opportunity.

I hope that Iniesta will be as good as all of you said he is.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts