Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Madrid Fans

I think this is the year for Barca. They will sign Van Bommel and Hofland and I think they will buy Veron. After this I think they will be able to win La Liga. Plus now Van Gaal is back the Barca players will be happy.

Also Figo is not happy with his position at Madrid because he is no longer the star of the team. And ZiZu is not happy with life in Spain. I think Madrid need to sell Figo and buy 2 young defenders if they are going to win La Liga this year. Rio Ferdinand is the best in the world and I also like Chivu of Ajax.

Di'Raggio

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
well i agree that barcelona is allot stronger then they were in the last coupal of years....but none of the transfers have actually taken place....and more over you should't write off real madrid even before the season

lets face it they are the european champions

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R^cube

Yes but my point is Figo must be sold and Nesta, Ferdinand, or Cannavarro must be bought. Imagine Madrid if they had a world class defender? They would be unstoppable. Figo is a luxury and not an essentail player. But Nesta or Ferdinand would be a fantastic player for Madrid. I think with Zizu you are always going to have a good chance to win, but if you buy Nesta then no one will beat you in Europe or Spain.

If you can buy some players for Madrid this summer who would you buy???

Di'Raggio

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
guys im a honest barca fan and i dont see us challenging you for the title next year.

also do u think the two clubs are closer than they have been for ages?

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
Di'Raggio said:
Madrid Fans

Also Figo is not happy with his position at Madrid because he is no longer the star of the team. And ZiZu is not happy with life in Spain.

Di'Raggio

I'm afraid your news are a bit out of date. The fact is that, although Real would be ready for any interesting transfer concerning Figo, the player insists once and again that he doesn't want to leave. Rumours concerning jealousy towards Raúl and Zidane are a bit stupid anyway. In 2000 some people said he was overwhelmed because of the excess of responsability he had in the team, and the pressure from the media. Now that Zidane and Raúl have been played better, critics say he's not happy because he wants to be the only star... This just doesn't make sense! The simple truth is that Figo might have left behind his best years and also he suffered an injury that wasn't properly healed.

As for Zidane, I'm afraid your latest news may come from september or october, and not later. While it is true that Zizou felt uncomfortable with all the noise and pressure just after his arrival, because he's timid and life in Torino was calmer, he's just decided to end his career at Madrid. And after winning the Champions League he knows his place is here, with the best. Besides, don't forget his wife is spanish, and probably she was a serious reason for his arrival here!

Finally, I'm afraid you unveil nothing by saying we need reinforcements in our defense!! Just take a look on the maaaaany threads posted here that talk about it

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TRISTAN TO BARCA?

I really think the Great Empire of Madrid will crumble this year and Barca will win the league. Zidane, Carlos, Raul, Figo, have now won everything they can win, and I dont think they will have the same hunger anymore. Barca will come back stong because Van Gaal will not let them mess up again while he is in charge.

PS: Is Tristan going to stay at Depor or will one of Europe's big teams buy him soon??

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
What is this ??? The Barca Forum ???

While we're ALL enjoying the World Cup , the homeless Barca fans come in here behind our backs ., to give us their glorious news ???

:dielaugh:

It must be really boring in Barcelona Land !!!! :eek:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
colocolo said:
What is this ??? The Barca Forum ???

While we're ALL enjoying the World Cup , the homeless Barca fans come in here behind our backs ., to give us their glorious news ???

:dielaugh:

It must be really boring in Barcelona Land !!!! :eek:
geez, i wont comment here any more, but atleast i respected you guys.

well ciao, you dont need to worry about me here any more

·
Registered
619 Posts
hey Di'Raggio, I think it’s too early to say who will win or lose and as Gwydno said your news is out of date and we do not need your advice for our team.

mazzah20, we welcome any logic comment

so Di'Raggio see you next May

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
mazzah20 said:

geez, i wont comment here any more, but atleast i respected you guys.

well ciao, you dont need to worry about me here any more
hehehehe! ;) I truly respect you too...I just dont have time or patience for stupidity....

:glasses:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Mazzah,

Barca fans are welcome here :) but there is no logic in discussing possible Barca transfers here :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
Di'Raggio> We will buy Van Bommel, Hofland and Veron??????? Hahaha... you must be joking. Van bommel and Veron won't come because we have enough players in midfield. Besides, the rumours about Veron stopped long ago. We just don't have the money anymore. Hofland is good, but not yet worldclass. And Madrid doesn't have a worldclass defender? ever heard about Roberto Carlos????? :confused:

You're right about Figo though. He isn't half the player he used to be in Barcelona or his first year in Madrid and certainly not worth the money he was bought for.

I think it will be very close between Real, Barca and Valencia next year. Barca will sign a few players for critical position and we finally have a decent coach (i don't like him, but i think he will bring us some victories). I haven't heard any big signing (must say i haven't looked for it too) at Madrid (yet).

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Di'Raggio, I think you must have misheard about the Van Bommel-Hofland transfer speculation news.

The one who really eager to sign them is not Real Madrid or Barcelona, but Arsenal FC. They were targetting both players for a very long time....

Some rumors said that Veron is being linked to Barcelona. But, I think Barca is still on planning to choose which players they want to sign next season. And, the hottest news they have now are not Veron or the Dutch duo, but J.R. Riquelme. Because Van Gaal really interested on this guy. Seriously, if they really got this Riquelme, they'd be very powerful next season.

·
Registered
112 Posts
you lose figo to another spanish team and real madrid is fuc.ked. Figo is a amazing player who had a injury and is still trying to play you kick him of the team he will make a living hell for you evey time you play against him. Braca fans you should know this. You braca fans may hate him and try to put him down every chance you get BUT THE FACT IS YOU WISH YOU HAD HIM because he made a huge difference in your team and you never have been the same since he left. The truth hurts deal with it.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Re: TRISTAN TO BARCA?

Di'Raggio said:
I really think the Great Empire of Madrid will crumble this year and Barca will win the league. Zidane, Carlos, Raul, Figo, have now won everything they can win, and I dont think they will have the same hunger anymore.
Can you post something intelligently, instead of just repeating yourself. Yes, we know you think Real will lose la Liga to Barca this year. Good for you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts