Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
International
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Spanish newspaper El Correo, Barcelona made a transfer bid for Contra of about $ 9 mil. If accepted, Contra will become the most expensive Romanian player. He has a contract with Alavs until 2003 and his release clause is of $ 12 mil. but Alaves president said that he doesn't have many chances to keep him.
Contra was recommended to Barca's board by the current coach, forgot his name (not Van Gaal). He declared that he is impress with Contra's attack ability on the right wing.

------------------
http://fc-farul.tripod.com/ - FC Farul Online

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I read about this also today. Hopefully he'll be just as good as he was in Barca as he is now in Alaves. I have an excellent feeling about this guy. :)

And so does our president David. :)

D

·
0 Posts
I hope Contra knows how increddibly hard it is to retain a starting line-up place at Barca.
Would he either play a whole season with Alaves, or half a season or less with Barca and warm the bench for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I was serious. If you had seen Contra play, you would've known I'm serious. He has been awesome at Alaves and ope he stays there! I mena the right wing is so sh|tty in Barca that he would have to be the default choice. Puyol and Reiziger aren't any match for Cosmin!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts