Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody.
My name is Grzegorz, I am from Poland. I am supporter of Lech Poznan. I also collect football tickets. I search tickets:
- FC Barcelona - Lech Poznan 1988.10.26
- FC Barcelona - Legia Warszawa 2002.08.14
- FC Barcelona - Wisla Krakow 2001.08.21

If you could help me, please write on my email: [email protected]. I can offer tickets, programmes, scarves and many another souvenirs.
Best regards from Poland

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
hmmmm... I'm new at this... but I'm inclined to NOT consider this spamming if Grzechu is looking for tickets to buy, but it IS spamming if he is trying to sell stuff...

I'll leave it up to K4 whether to close this thread or not, because I would feel bad for closing it when the guy is collecting tickets.

PS Grzechu, I know you've probably tried this already, but : http://www.ebay.com :howler:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
I read it too... he's not selling or promoting anything, so let him be, but I think that it's going to be hard to find that tickets here.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Hey Grzechu, the guys at www.fcbarca.com and www.blaugrana.pl are Polish and I'm sure they have been to at least one of those games (the recent ones at least), so why don't you try emailing them from their site, or posting something on their board?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Those are Barcelona's home games so he'd have to find Lech's Wisla's and Legia's fans who went there which is difficult as there probably weren't many.
This is why he seeks between Barçafans from abroad.
I suggest trying some Spanish forums, because XT is too international and you can find just several people from Catalunya/Spain who may have been at Camp Nou at the time.
I don't think you'll find 'em at blaugrana.pl or fcbarca.com

Another thing is that for the Polish clubs those were 'historical' games, but for Barça just regular.

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
shit I assumed he wanted the Polish home games without paying attention to the names and dates... sorry Grzechu...

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
PS Voyteck... how's the DJ'ing going? You know I'm still waiting for a techno-ish trancey version of Barça hymn!!! I could stick it in the soundtrack of my next compilation...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
:)
I am just about to graduate at the university and need to write my master thesis, so don't have too much for music production. :(
In fact, I have a great idea for the hymn's remix (trance/house with a lot of drums and the hymn's melo), but just can't get it started.
I'd also need a good female vocal, so if know the telephone number of Jan Johnston/Andain/Justine Suissa/Jes Brieden (all well known in trance world:)) please let me know :D:D:D

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Voyteck said:
:)
I am just about to graduate at the university and need to write my master thesis, so don't have too much for music production. :(
In fact, I have a great idea for the hymn's remix (trance/house with a lot of drums and the hymn's melo), but just can't get it started.
I'd also need a good female vocal, so if know the telephone number of Jan Johnston/Andain/Justine Suissa/Jes Brieden (all well known in trance world:)) please let me know :D:D:D

hmmm... if you get a hold of them and they agree to do it for free and you finish before the end of May, let me know! :pp

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Voyteck, I've been trying to complete the skrot file from the second half of yesterday's game for the past 18 hours, but blaugrana.pl's server won't let me... if there is anyway you have and can upload it to yousendit, please send me a PM... I will need it for the second compilation...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Seems like there's a problem with the server. I dowloaded it at night and it's OK, but right now there are more people saying that they can't dowload the second part of highlights.

Anyway, here is the "skrot2 file":
Sevilla - Barcelona Highlights 2nd half

Actually it's skrót ('summary' in Polish) :) It always sounds funny for me to read "the skrot file" :D

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Thanks V... but I got it overnight (I just left GetRight on and it kept re-trying until it finally got it...

Now GET TO WORK ON THAT BARÇA HYMN (just kidding, I don't want to sound like I'm pressuring you! hehehe)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts