Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I´ve read in german football news, that Patrik Kluivert arrived too late at a training in Barcelona. And like they said he was not only too late, he was also drunken!
Does someone of you know more about that all? Only a stupid new rumor or the truth?

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
I´ve read in german football news, that Patrik Kluivert arrived too late at a training in Barcelona. And like they said he was not only too late, he was also drunken!
Does someone of you know more about that all? Only a stupid new rumor or the truth?
Not drunken... this was a rumour going around. The truth is that Kluviert, for 6th time in this season, arrived late (30 min.) to the trainment.

And this is not a stupid rumour of the ones who want to see Saviola in the first XI. This is the truth caught by the TVs of the whole country.

Kluviert GO AWAY!:fero:

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kluivert said:
He just needs his sleep ;)

I don't know about this stories about him arriving late, I'm a bit too far away to know the truth...

would have been more clever to stay at home and to say "I am ill!". ;)
To be honest: I can´t imagine him being so stupid to go drunken to a training. I am somehow sure only half of that is true....

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
He arrived late (half an hour) at a training, but he wasn't drunken. Stupid rumour... :yuck:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts