Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Barca sign any player for the next season or will the president elections take more time??
What players wants Barca??

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Anything anyone can tell you is speculation. Can only tell you who Serra Ferrer wants: Overmars, Zanetti, Gerard, and Alfonso. Nothing will be for sure until 23rd.

D

·
0 Posts
And who's going to be sold?, many expect a Dutch clean-out, hopefully not :)

Kluivert is happy in Barca :)

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
The only Dutch players that i would say have about a 100% chance of staying are Kluivert and Cocu. Kluivert is settling perfectly in Can Barca, and Cocu is so versatile. Bogarde is almost definite, probably to the premiere league. De Boer's may be out. Reizeger and Zended are also candidates to go, but only if there is a good offer. These two have offers for them, especially Zenden after Euro2000, so Barca may try to make profit on them. Also Hesp might be out, with Dutruel coming in and possibly another keeper (Baia), they might transfer him.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I think Ronald De Boer is out,and so is Litmanen.I seriusly doubt Barca will sell Reiziger,he is a very good full back and ten times the player Puyol will ever be.Will Frankie De Boer stay? the rumors here are a Zahovic-F.De Boer swap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts