Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just kinda wondering what will happen to all those dutch players at barca!???
i mean now that van gaal will be quitting..are all or most of them gonna move on to new clubs!???

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some will, like Hesp, Bogarde, and possibly the De Boer twins.

Players like kluivert and Cocu will stay.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u guys heard anything about where litmanen might go to!???

i heard bogarde was attracting interest from middlesborough and chelsea..

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also read somewhere that Olympiakos was interested in Litmanen. I doubt he will go there.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think only Kluivert and Cocu and maybe
F de Boer will play next season, so it's best for guys like Zenden, Reiziger, Hesp and Bogarde to leave.
(by the way, didn't Bogarde already signed for Chelsea??).

Litmanen should play in the French league or another club in Spain because the English league isn't his style and the Italian is too agrassive.
And we all know Litmanen is quickly injured.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He won't be coaching this coming season, and quite frankly, who really cares what he does after that?

There was a lot of talk of him becoming Dutch national team coach after Euro 2000.
Should Rijkaard win the EK than it's unlikely VG will become coach. KNVB has already said it is willing to keep Rijkaard coach after Euro 2000. I think it's a bit early to say that, Holland are heavy favourites and stand a big chance of winning, but only time will tell how far Holland will go.

Maybe VG will become coach of a premiership team, notably Arsenal. Maybe he'll go to Italy, but a Dutch coach of an Italian team?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts