Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 546 Posts

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Spain win it in general, but....they ARE Spain, after all. :D Maybe someone like Holland or Portugal for the win, nice change. Someone who plays football.

Speaking of that, Portugal's most beautiful defender just got a goal disallowed for aesthetic offence. Or offside, something.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
And it took him like 30 minutes to realize it was called offside. Another proof he is an alien.

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
I really didnt think Deco had a good game he seem flat

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Yeah Deco is playing great. MOM maybe.
Almost every pork chop thinks he was the worst player on the field. His passing percentage must've been awful, he gave the ball away needlessly.

Pepe MOM, two goals, 1 called back for offside, the other a beautiful run by this extremely talented defender.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Almost every pork chop thinks he was the worst player on the field. His passing percentage must've been awful, he gave the ball away needlessly.

Pepe MOM, two goals, 1 called back for offside, the other a beautiful run by this extremely talented defender.
Since the final whistle of our game you've done nothing but praising Porto's and Real Madrid's players and now you even have the nerve of coming here to diss Deco who did a fantastic game for Portugal.

I guss it's in these occasions that one sees your real face.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Well, maybe we are used to his sloppy passes now and then. :pp First half he was the main driving force imo, second half wasn't that good, but not bad too.

Anyway, Moutinho looks so mature despite his youth. Hopefully there is some truth in the rumours linking him with us...

Pepe had a great game, one has to admit.

1 - 20 of 546 Posts