Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the players are behind the boss," club captain Josep Guardiola said.
And many key members of the squad have publicly backed van Gaal.
So do you think that we -as fans- have to stop fire against VG??

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Personally, I don't want to hear anymore about the players being behind van gaal. I want to see it out on the field. I want to see them killing themselves to win this title, to do justice to van gaal, and to possibly continue this "van gaal project" that has been going on for 2 years. I think some of our players are having finding it too easy to talk and are not producing. So get behind the trainer by winning these games not by just saying it.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Indeed CM,
The players should have brought back the gap with Depor to 1 point. But they couldn't. If you really back VG, show it on the field, and win that title, like Lazio did.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh , they failed to do it and we lost the big opportunity to win the league, and now only a draw will be enough for Depor to clinch the title.
But we still have a title in our hands to win this year and that is the resignations of Nunez and VG.

[This message has been edited by Amor (edited 15-05-2000).]

·
Registered
271 Posts
What will actually happen when they resign?
Will VG and Nunez leave after the major summer transfers in july or after the last game?
We must appoint a new president and coach quickly so as not to miss out on the vital pre-season preparation.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Probably Gaspart will take over until the elections of 2002. And in the meanwhile VG will probably stay, 'cause Gaspart loves him....

THIS WOULD BE TERRIBLE FOR THE CLUB!!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Have you heard the news that before Nunez resigns from Barcelona, he will sell Rivaldo?
Why will he do this? Make a bit of xtra cash or in spite?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Because Rivaldo has really diasappointed this season.
Maybe he just needs a rest, maybe he's past his best, but i'll take $50 million for him now and cash in before he goes downhill.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Rivaldo has serious problems with van Gaal and it's only reasonable that his game has deteriorated. Try to remember him in the field in November or January. Absolutely nothing to do with what we're seeing now.

It should be obvious that if van Gaal stays, he'll leave. Don't rush to gloat though, the fact remains that he knows football, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he goes to e.g. Lazio next year and does wonders. Then you'll be sorry he left, won't you?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts