Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many people are doubtful that barca can come back from their poor performance in London. Personally I feel that barca will not only nock out chelsea , but win the Cahmpions League. I can't see anyone beating Man. Utd (although i hate them) except barcelona. I also think that kluivert is overrated and that abelardo,rivaldo and figo are the major reasons why barca is successful.
One big problem that barcelona has is the keeper situation. No offence but Hesp is past his prime! We need a better keeper otherwise the team can go all the way despite their 0-3 loss to mallorca today.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Somebody in England said, the only team that could beat ManU in the Champions League is Chelsea FC. I laughed about it, when I heard that for the first time, but after Wednesday's 3-1 vs. Barça, I know what this statement means...

Some words about the players you mentioned:
+ Kluivert: One of the main reasons why Barça won every game in March! One of the best strikers in Spain.

+ Abelardo: Not a bad player, but he was one of the main reasons why Barça conceded three goals Wednesday at the Stanford Bridge.

+ Rivaldo: Great player, in fantastic shape last season and this season until christmas, but he isn't the same player since he sat out several games for refusing to play left wing in early January.

+ Hesp: The keeper situation isn't a problem for Barcelona. Hesp definitely isn't in the top 10 goalkeepers in the world (guys like Kahn, Buffon, van der Sar, Toldo are much better) but he is one of the better goalkeepers in Spain and no cause for concern for van Gaal. He is not a spectacular but a solid goalkeeper and can not be blamed for even one of the six goals against Chelsea and Mallorca.

·
Registered
717 Posts
I agree! Barsa will get past Chelsea! No doubt about that...
I already made arrangements with some people in this forum that we'll celebrate together!

·
Registered
578 Posts
dadoaldo,
Yes , we're going to celebrate together even though I feel very dificult to pass Chelsea after a weak perfomance from Barca.
But we,ll celebrate in any way we have a hope and the ball still in Nou camp..
Viva BARCA

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Dream on guys! Haven't you seen the performance against Atletico? Chelsea will do a repeat of Kiev two years ago./..unless van gaal changes something and e has to do it fast

1 - 5 of 5 Posts