Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I opened this thread for all those Barca fans who wish to know, just like myself, to know about the Legends that have been playing for Barca in the past years.

FC Barcelona is a 105 years old team :star: :strong: , there been great players played for the club in this century of time, and there been some great moments, most fans didn't know about or hear about, cause it wasn't public allover the world, or it been in the history of the team, we all are young, still wish to know about the club history, herro's and great players in all time.

I've hear about Kubala, Segarra, and some other players I don't know how to spell thier names sorry :(

it would be great to see someone but a thread about Barca Legends, and keep information about it, with some pic's or clips, or whatever it takes to give us information about them, it wouldn't be so damn hard I hope to have such thread.

I know for some of Barca fans, the history of the club starts from the time they've seen the club or supported the team, yet I love the team and wish to know everything about it, from the day 1

so I opened this thread, and hope someone would help us know about the Legends, specialy people who live in spain, like Koeman4

thanks, Gracias, shokran

with all respect and love

Barca King

Visca el Barca

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Barca King said:
I opened this thread for all those Barca fans who wish to know, just like myself, to know about the Legends that have been playing for Barca in the past years.

FC Barcelona is a 105 years old team :star: :strong: , there been great players played for the club in this century of time, and there been some great moments, most fans didn't know about or hear about, cause it wasn't public allover the world, or it been in the history of the team, we all are young, still wish to know about the club history, herro's and great players in all time.

I've hear about Kubala, Segarra, and some other players I don't know how to spell thier names sorry :(

it would be great to see someone but a thread about Barca Legends, and keep information about it, with some pic's or clips, or whatever it takes to give us information about them, it wouldn't be so damn hard I hope to have such thread.

I know for some of Barca fans, the history of the club starts from the time they've seen the club or supported the team, yet I love the team and wish to know everything about it, from the day 1

so I opened this thread, and hope someone would help us know about the Legends, specialy people who live in spain, like Koeman4

thanks, Gracias, shokran

with all respect and love

Barca King

Visca el Barca

Download FCB Historia!!!! You'll see a few highlights in it... I hope you have a high speed connection.

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=143749

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Who know a club the most after its fans? Yes, it is their enemies. You will not be surprised to find that Antibarcelonistas know Barca's history well, black history in particular of course. Perhaps in their communities, they can talk much on this topic seriously... Madrid-born Jimmy Burns' 'passion' is again very good though his reason for anti-Madrid is absurd. One whole chapter is attributed to us while one pic in which Franco with his wife, Stefano, Kubala is classic. Well, Franco giving 'his' trophy to you is funny nonetheless... More names and stories of classic Barcelonistas can be known after the book. Still wondering about Morbo...

Kocsis, Ramallets, Sadurni, Rexach, Migueli, Schuster...

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
the mose underated Barca player is Czibor.
he was 2times Figo.

many of Kocsis' goals were because of pin point Czibor crosses.

shooting was no problem to Czibor with either foot, he had both power and accuracy.
he was lighting quick and thats including when he had the ball.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
zyad said:
Download FCB Historia!!!! You'll see a few highlights in it... I hope you have a high speed connection.

I've a dialup connection, and its so slow :(

and I can't use Bitorrent softwares, somehow it hangs my old damn pc :(

but thanks, I'll try to go to a internet caffee and download it there, maybe I'll get lucky with a speedy connection, hopefuly, I'll be ready to download it, by the day after tomorrow, monday that.

thanks Zyad, mashkoor ma qasart.

it just would be greater, to have a full pic's and stories about those Legends, and about the time they been to Barca, and rumores and stories about thier own lifes, and what happen in the war times, and I would be thankful to see something De stifano story with Barca, such things I wanted to know with opening this thread, so every body else would read and know and see with his own eyes

I've been to Barcelona in 2001 and been into the museum, and I've seen a lot of things there, and I would give anything to go back once more, and I'm pushing my luck and work, to have a chance maybe to be in Barca in the end of the season, or maybe in the start of the coming season, maybe 2 months in Barca would be a great vication, I've been there for 40 days in the summer of 2001, and I've been to one game it was in the CL, and I'm just wanting to know more and more about the club :rollani:

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zyad said:

I've a dialup connection, and its so slow :(

and I can't use Bitorrent softwares, somehow it hangs my old damn pc :(

but thanks, I'll try to go to a internet caffee and download it there, maybe I'll get lucky with a speedy connection, hopefuly, I'll be ready to download it, by the day after tomorrow, monday that.

thanks Zyad, mashkoor ma qasart.

it just would be greater, to have a full pic's and stories about those Legends, and about the time they been to Barca, and rumores and stories about thier own lifes, and what happen in the war times, and I would be thankful to see something De stifano story with Barca, such things I wanted to know with opening this thread, so every body else would read and know and see with his own eyes

I've been to Barcelona in 2001 and been into the museum, and I've seen a lot of things there, and I would give anything to go back once more, and I'm pushing my luck and work, to have a chance maybe to be in Barca in the end of the season, or maybe in the start of the coming season, maybe 2 months in Barca would be a great vication, I've been there for 40 days in the summer of 2001, and I've been to one game it was in the CL, and I'm just wanting to know more and more about the club :rollani:

Visca el Barca

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
you posted the same post twice, but you forgot "Visca el Barca" right? next time you can edit your posts and just add it, instead of posting twice ;)

·
Registered
747 Posts
FC Barcelona9 said:
you posted the same post twice, but you forgot "Visca el Barca" right? next time you can edit your posts and just add it, instead of posting twice ;)
Ha ha...i spitted my drink laughing at this.....LMAO

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FC Barcelona9 said:
I know how to edit my post, its just I typed it, and it gave me an error in the server that I couldn't post, so I went again to post it, and I copy what I right befor I click enter, to make sure of this shit happen again, I could go back and post it, without the need of going back and write it allover again, so I went there and post it again add what I missed, and it was visca el Barca, and clicked enter, when I saw it, it was a double post, I wanted to edit, but the internet services went down somehow in here, thats all. :rolleyes:

sorry mate, didn't mean to duble do nothing at all :(

anyway, thanks for the information mate :)

Visca el Barca <<-- didn't miss it this time :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts