Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona hem well technically superby, tactically ???
Lopez should have no problem at the left flank, Then next thing, fast passes back and fro to confuse the Barca midfield.Then long passes to either flanks. This should destroy
Bara pattern of play.

Defense is Barac main weakness.Defense is simply too Individualistic. Hesp well needless to say, simply un-pedictable.

Main man to look out for in Barac , Not Figo , not Rivaldo, certainly not de boer. It's Pep.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I Kina like Lazio cuz they ve got that babe Simone inzaghi, but hey i wanna congratulate u so much for ur performance
I was pissed at first, but then i realized that u thoroughly deserved the win
u really did
and i wish u the best of luck, for proving to be themost organised, disciplined and hard working team in the tournament

That would teach Lazio a lesson
heheh
NEVER BEAT JUVE IF U DUNT DESERVE IT
byezz
laila
FORZA JUVE

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Valencia-Barca eh?
Could go 3-0 either way. This has got to be one of the most hardly predicted matches ever ;) One things for sure; we're not gonna see any defensive football!!!!

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't see Barca losing in the Nou Camp. Can't see Valencia losing at home either.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Lopez will destroy Barca's defense with his speed. Barca always leave space on the wings as players like Zenden, Puyol, etc.. go to attack and this could be deadly with the speed of players like Kily, Lopez, and co. However it is a very hard match to predict as they are both very good sides who love to attack so the winner will be the one who has a good day.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Super tough to predict. It pretty much depends on who's on form and who wants it more. But, of course Valencia can do it. They can beat Barca at home AND away. They've done it before! ( I'm not saying they WILL ). Last year they wrecked Barca in 3 consecutive games!

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts