Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barca injury news

Messi: returns to the squad at the end of this week.

Xavi and Marquez: are another three weeks from full fitness

Motta: two weeks

Edmilson and Sylvinho: about a week away.

should nothing go wrong we should see a full squad in 3 weeks, i hope its not too late by then.

if anybody knows more then let us know

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Moe said:
Barca injury news

should nothing go wrong we should see a full squad in 3 weeks, i hope its not too late by then.

Just 2-3 weeks and were almost injury free :thumbsup:
Unless we actually get anymore. Which we problaby will do, with our luck :rolleyes:
How good will it be getting xavi back. Once again watching that free flowing attacking football :lick:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I reaaaaaaaaallllly want the Kaizer and Xavi back! cannot wait to see Xavi on a pitch again, and Marquez because he is our other world class defender :proud:

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
the most important now, is to get Messi, Edmilson and Sylvinho back in the next week for LA LIGA and if we go through Benfica tomorrow night we'll need them if we gonna win this year UCL.

its great news to know about Xavi and Marquez..

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Moe said:
Barca injury news

too late for what?
the liga is almost 95% secured :thumbsup:
The CL will be decided tomorrow :thmbdown:

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Edmílson back in squad

Edmílson is the surprise inclusion in the 19-man squad Frank Rijkaard has named for Wednesday's game against Benfica. The Brazilian midfielder, together with Sylvinho is back a fortnight after his injury against Real Sociedad.

from fcbarcelona.com

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats right Rawad i just read it, excellent news! we needed some height back in the defense.. and we got it.... now we dont have to play belletti in RB , thank God.. i was imagining him foolishly awarding benfica a penalty.

Oleg can now move to RB, Puyol and Edmilson to CB, and the rest is the same.

lets go lets go

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Moe said:
Thats right Rawad i just read it, excellent news! we needed some height back in the defense.. and we got it.... now we dont have to play belletti in RB , thank God.. i was imagining him foolishly awarding benfica a penalty.

Oleg can now move to RB, Puyol and Edmilson to CB, and the rest is the same.

lets go lets go
Totally agree :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Though I have a feeling that Rijkaard will feature last year defence (Belleti-Puyol-Oleguer-Gio), with the chance to sub edmilson for belleti (defensive option), or Sylvinho for Gio (offesnive option)...

Hope he'll start as you mentioned! I gave up the faith in Belleti in these crucial matches! Oleguer is much reliable!! OMG, imagine belleti facing Simao! he'll receive his marching order after 30 minutes (two yellow cards) and awards them two penalties :D:D

VISCA BARCA! Go and beat them! :frustrat:

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
I heard that 14 players in the Barca squad have suffered some form of muscular injury this season, is that true? :wth:

Still, it's a lot less than ONE man at Madrid has suffered.

Good ol' Woody. :D:D:D

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Messi said:
He has competition in Motta. :tongue: Motta is still young and can learn to get injured in ways Woodlegs couldn't imagine. :howler: :lala:
Yep, really a shame :(

On the bright side, Motta doesn't spend his injury time on the 19th hole :D

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when messi is Back it will be inteersting to see who gets the nod.. him or larsson who has been playing brilliantly as of late...

The way i'd prefer it is if Messi started... Larsson always does better when the opposing team is exaughsted. So its messi to start running at them and killing em.. and Larsson to finish them off :)

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
barcinho said:
marquez will be back for the first match against milan :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: Link?

1 - 20 of 183 Posts