Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all,

Just wanted to inform you all of my new site which is a site for English Barcelona fans, well, really for any Barca fan who understands the English language. Anyway you can find it here .

By the way, this isn't spam as I'm a bit of a forum addict and will no doubt be back for more Barca discussion very shortly.

Cheers

Simon

·
Registered
417 Posts
FCB_Simon said:
Evening all,

Just wanted to inform you all of my new site which is a site for English Barcelona fans, well, really for any Barca fan who understands the English language. Anyway you can find it here .

By the way, this isn't spam as I'm a bit of a forum addict and will no doubt be back for more Barca discussion very shortly.

Cheers

Simon
Quite good site ;) I add it to my favourites :cool: Waiting for downloads ;) :tongue: :cool:

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
FCB_Simon said:
Evening all,

Cheers

Simon
Hi and welcome... I wish you enjoy this forum. I'll check your site. :)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I'm from England aswell, but not a souther softie like you angel :tongue:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts