Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swear that through the last few years of misery it has been said more than 1 million times that this teams problems would be a lot less if they would sign a strong defensive midfielder. Why is it then that it took 4 years for those in charge before and a half year of those in charge now to wake up to what was so obvious. I mean open your eyes people. Maybe we should be the ones running the club, because what was so obvious to us seemed so strange to those who are supposed to be the experts. Dont get me wrong, i am thrilled that Davids is now in the team, but what the hell was the hold up. This should have been done a long time ago. WE would be a lot better off now if it was.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
It is very obvious to us people that Rijkaard shouldnt be the coach but not so to the directors :mad: .I hope it doesnt take another 4 years for them to realise it.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Its obvious most fans are smarter than the directors...but we dont really know how the business of the club is running. The directors may have reason for not doing it right..we just dont know.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Narentino said:
Its obvious most fans are smarter than the directors...but we dont really know how the business of the club is running. The directors may have reason for not doing it right..we just dont know.
it is exactly what i want to say. things are not as simple as you think. i don't think they can't see what the problem is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts