Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boixos are the hard core FC Barcelona fan group
They are in open war with Laporta ever since he banned them from entering the Camp Nou.
We`ve been having serious problems so far with attendances. I really think we should be more lax towards Boixos.
Fans aren`t all about grannies and grandpas buying as much merchandise, sitting quiet like in theater. And unfortunately everyone who`s ever been to Camp Nou knows it`s pretty much that way nowadays.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
pas buying as much merchandise, sitting quiet like in theater.
Fans aren't about threatening everybody's safety either. If they cant cheer on the the team while abiding by the law then we dont antisocial teenagers giving us a bad name

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Boixos are the hard core FC Barcelona fan group
They are in open war with Laporta ever since he banned them from entering the Camp Nou.
We`ve been having serious problems so far with attendances. I really think we should be more lax towards Boixos.
Fans aren`t all about grannies and grandpas buying as much merchandise, sitting quiet like in theater. And unfortunately everyone who`s ever been to Camp Nou knows it`s pretty much that way nowadays.
May I ask why did you open this thread? Are you endorsing their philosophy or arguing that the Camp Nou is too quite for your liking? In the former I have to tell you that this is one of the things that Laporta have done and fully deserves credit from all cules, in fact, from Barcelona as a whole. He is getting rid of a constant threat to families coming to watch Barca dazzle. The latter, I have to agree with you but bringing those thugs back into the stadium is not the way to go about it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
the boixois are idiots, they should have no place in the camp nou.

·
Registered
9,698 Posts
we had this thread talking about these half-animals half-humans peace of shit acting like thugs all the time, making it hard and unsafe to go to the Camp Nou for Families, the club wants a bigger and safer image to it, they don't want to be taged as Atletico, Marsille now taged by the UEFA as threat to the footballing world, we don't want our fans allover the world treated like animals whenever we play out home in an away game if it be in Spain or anywhere in Europ, look at Atletico now facing death threats for thier fans going to Marsille game, because one who made trouble was arristed and jailed by police.

England is paying too much money allover the world because of thugs as Boxios Nois acting like Racist Animals, attacking everything and everyone, not make even Animals be safe from them, let alone humans, who all they done wrong is being none englishmen! its hard to understand it, unless you face it believe me.
look at leages in South America and what is happening now toward these who look at football as a way to fight and kill others for having a diffrent points view or supporting your arch rivals.

I'd rather see a threatrical Camp Nou with families enjoying thier time rather than seeing some drunk racists thugs acting like Animals toward anyone who isn't welcomed or following thier point view.

man I'd love it to be in Camp Nou with my daughter, son and wife, with my friends and family memeber enjoying a fiesta of football, and a great night out, not holding any fear of any attack any moment from them because of a racist reason, or because they got one drink too many and feel drunk!!

Camp Nou is no Racist, Camp Nou is a family theater, Camp Nou free of Boxion Nois.

Laporta stopped it, and Laporta standed like a true man facing them, and he made Camp Nou, Barcelona, FC Barcelona, Barcelonistas and humans a big favour, bigger than any FA's in the world :thmbup: to him, and good job Laporta.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
A bit hysterical methinks...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, well, well. Someone said hysterical? Couldn`t agree more. Seems like some of you have been buying the media shite served by Laporta.

1. Boixos are not racist (yes there are few among them that are but then again you`ll find racist among every social group)

2. Anyone who was at Camp Nou knows that Barca has one of the quietest crowds on the Continent. Inverting that fact into a good thing is a steep task so don`t even go there.

3. As I said we have a serious issue with attendances. Laporta is waging a private war labeling everyone who disagrees with him with random names.

Some of you might want to take a look at reality. World ain`t black and white unless you are a Newcastle fan.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
yes yes we have a serious attendance and quiet problem we heard you...so sell some Tacos, make the tickets cheaper, teach the fans some loud chants.. that is the solution..... and not the aggressive fire burning boixos

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Well, well, well. Someone said hysterical? Couldn`t agree more. Seems like some of you have been buying the media shite served by Laporta.

1. Boixos are not racist (yes there are few among them that are but then again you`ll find racist among every social group)

2. Anyone who was at Camp Nou knows that Barca has one of the quietest crowds on the Continent. Inverting that fact into a good thing is a steep task so don`t even go there.

3. As I said we have a serious issue with attendances. Laporta is waging a private war labeling everyone who disagrees with him with random names.

Some of you might want to take a look at reality. World ain`t black and white unless you are a Newcastle fan.
1) They are hooligans, and they should not be admitted to the stadium not matter what.

2) Even if the Camp Nou was packed and you could hear the players and managers, I would welcome that rather than have to entertain the thought of such radical behavior. Was the Camp Nou quite tonight?

3) I doubt that the Camp Nou one of the biggest cathedrals of football in Europe has had a low attendance in this season. Regarding Laporta calling others who oppose him names, can you please just illustrate one example for the remaining blinded cules?

Reality IS that Boixs Nois are out of the Camp Nou, kudos to Laporta and the board of directors which tackled this issue and didn't budge to the massive threats they were under. For you information Laporta and his family were targeted and several death threats were aimed at him. In fact, in one incident several of them came up to him with his driver (this was in the documentary by the BBC: Barca The Inside Story).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you think Boixos are aggresive then you haven`t been on many Europe`s firms and likely been buying the dishes that Laporta has been serving.
Low turnout while playing the most beautiful football on the Continent is a disgrace that Laporta and co. directed. Tickets are expensive as hell and take it from the 1st hand - if you don`t buy enough merchandise on top of it you`re not the good fan in our management`s eyes.
Thank God we managed to fill the Barna vs. Valencia. I had my mate there and waiting for a full report.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Friend from Jordan, you`ve really been living in the dark. If you can`t muster enough info to conclude that this season holds some worst records in decades in terms of numbers then I really can`t help you.

As for your claim that all Boixos are hooligans I really wonder where did you hear that? Goal.com? Really, I`m quite amused.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Well one of the most prestigious teams in Europe and the world, should not compare themselves to teams which allow violent fans into stadiums. What is it going to benefit Barca if they are going to allow hooligans into the Camp Nou, match bans and fines?

Low turnout? Can you please explain to us what is a good attendance in your opinion?

And you still didn't give us the example of Laporta calling anyone who disagrees with him names, I am still waiting for that.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
Friend from Jordan, you`ve really been living in the dark. If you can`t muster enough info to conclude that this season holds some worst records in decades in terms of numbers then I really can`t help you.

As for your claim that all Boixos are hooligans I really wonder where did you hear that? Goal.com? Really, I`m quite amused.
LOL, man just give us examples. What a waste of time!

Mods or FMs can someone please merge this thread or close it?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well one of the most prestigious teams in Europe and the world, should not compare themselves to teams which allow violent fans into stadiums. What is it going to benefit Barca if they are going to allow hooligans into the Camp Nou, match bans and fines?

Low turnout? Can you please explain to us what is a good attendance in your opinion?

And you still didn't give us the example of Laporta calling anyone who disagrees with him names, I am still waiting for that.
Who`s letting the violent fans? It`s easy to label someone as violent just because you heard it somewhere or they said it on the telly. Where are you sources from again and have you EVER been to Camp Nou and do you have a clue how many fractions are there among the Boixos?

How many of original "Blue Elephant" board members are still here?

Low turnout? If you`d been to Camp Nou games as I was and talked to the fans and looked at statistics you`d see how the numbers fell drastically. Sorry, but the elementary maths is something I won`t be teaching you.

Be free to continue your argument but unless someone who actually knows what he`s talking about, someone unbiased, turns up, then I`ll be really disappointed at how many of you are left brainwashed.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
FACT as they have not be allowed admission into the stadium violent conduct have gone done. FACT being at the Camp Nou or not is not a valid statement for judging whether they are considered hooligans or not. FACT our performances in the past two seasons would have led to a low turn out no need for maths or brains to conclude that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mate, calling all Boixos hooligans is simply uninformed. It`s like saying all Germans are nazis or all Arabs are terrorists.
Truth is Boixos were banned form stadium once Laporta took power and way to many (biased) people identify the violent fraction to all Boixos Nois which simply isn`t truth. If you cared enough for Barcelona you should do some research, it`s way better than being a TV-couch fan.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Wasn't it Boixos Nois who made troubles at Espanyol's stadium this season? And I think Boixos Nois has been discussed before by K4 and other members in the board.This thread and the other thread should be merged IMO.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didn`t see a thread named Boixos.

One or two Boixos threw a flare and all of a sudden all of them are bloodthirst nazis. Gimme a break

World ain`t black and white.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Some fractions of Boixos Nois had deals with the previous board and the fvckers got free tickets and were harassing other fans. FACT.

Laporta dealt with the problem and rescinded the deal and stopped giving free meals to the Boixos Nois. They didnt like that and death threats were made towards the current board. FACT.

The game against Espanyol...part of the trouble was the Boixos Nois. Actually the fvckers didnt deny causing trouble but made a press release claiming the fault was at Espanyol and stadium security who allowed them to get into the stadia with flares. FACT.

Knowing the previous why, oh, why do you think these bastards should be let into our stadium ?

Why wont the peaceful members of the Boixos Nois do sth about their reputation? Why wont they offer their apology for their behavior ? Cause the organisation doesnt want to do that. End game being here that FCB is more important than BN. Simple as and if the BN cant follow the rules which every other penya and fan has to follow then their place simply isnt among the other cules in Camp Nou.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts