Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barca documentary on BBC 4

For those who have Sky tv, BBC 4 are showing a documantary on Barcelona called "Barcelona: The Inside Story" at 9:30 BST tonight. Not sure what the content will be like but thought it may be of interest to Barca fans.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
bill_stamper_88 said:
For those who have Sky tv, BBC 4 are showing a documantary on Barcelona called "Barcelona: The Inside Story" at 9:30 BST tonight. Not sure what the content will be like but thought it may be of interest to Barca fans.
Top man! :star: :happy:

The synopsis for the programme says:

"How the biggest football club in the world, FC Barcelona, attempted to turn itself around from a record debt and change from an old fashioned Catalan family affair into a global football business.

I guess it's about Joan Laporta's arrival in Barcelona after winning the elections. It's over an hour long, so lets hope it's good :cool:

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
This is the English language version of FC Barcelona Confidencial (which BBC helped produce along with Catalan/Spanish TV networks...

I have the Spanish version, but I would LOVE to have this, if anybody sees a torrent for it out there!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Wow, I watched spanish version and I would very much like to watch this!!!

I hope torrent file flows somewhere on the net :)

Zyad, if you spot somewhere pass the news here!

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
nLr said:
Wow, I watched spanish version and I would very much like to watch this!!!

I hope torrent file flows somewhere on the net :)

Zyad, if you spot somewhere pass the news here!

There's a thread in the MaXxed forums under Requests. I keep posting in it. You guys should do the same. I would kill for an English version!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
1,944 Posts
LE21 forever!!! said:
Yes, i have that condiential thing, lol, how dumb, i dont know how to upload it for u guys
Yousendit? I hope you find a way, I'd love to see it. :thmbup:

Angel Cule: The torrent doesn't seem to be working?

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
R10eDeus said:
Yousendit? I hope you find a way, I'd love to see it. :thmbup:

Angel Cule: The torrent doesn't seem to be working?
The link I've posted opens a webpage. There you need to click on

"1. Click here to download the file now."

It worked for me.

·
1,944 Posts
Yea, I received an error connecting to the tracker of the torrent file at first. But now it's working. Thanks a lot :D

·
1,944 Posts
Yea, I redownloaded the torrent and tried again. There are a lot of peers downloading now.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
R10eDeus said:
Yea, I redownloaded the torrent and tried again. There are a lot of peers downloading now.
Now she's moving. Slowly, getting faster, but movin'. I'll wait a day for this one if I have to.

Thanks again Angel! :thmbup:

BTW zyad, start burning copies of this one.

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
if someone managed to download the documentary can you please upload it on yousendit.com?

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
.BLAUGRANA. said:
Now she's moving. Slowly, getting faster, but movin'. I'll wait a day for this one if I have to.

Thanks again Angel! :thmbup:

BTW zyad, start burning copies of this one.
Thanks indeed Angel. Blau, I am happy you finally get to see this doumentary, its very interesting to see the inside of the Laporta Presidency.

·
“Més que un club”
1,359 Posts
Thanks Angel, it's working fine.

At 46% right now and going at a steady pace. I'll leave it on overnight.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
barça said:
Blau, I am happy you finally get to see this doumentary, its very interesting to see the inside of the Laporta Presidency.
Thanks. I've actually seen it about 1 and 1/2 times in Spanish/Catalan. I'm still downloading, but I can't wait to catch it all in English. I had so many questions after watching it. Can you imagine if there was a sequel? :D Too bad Laporta and Co weren't too happy with the first one.

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Barca 4 Life said:
Thanks Angel, it's working fine.

At 46% right now and going at a steady pace. I'll leave it on overnight.
Exactly the same for me. I'll let it go too as it probably won't be done yet.

I'm also dling the Villarreal - Atletico match. Can't wait to see that one. I'll be doing a lot of seeding for folks tonight.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts