Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe as it's likely that Figo might move to Real Madrid, Barca should buy Nigerian international Finidi George from Real Betis.

He is an ideal replacement if Figo leaves, He can take on players very well, lay beautiful and accurate crosses and can also defend better than Figo.

Also, remember he has played with most of the players on our team who played for Ajax (Kluivert, Litmanen, Overmars(if we buy him), Reizeger, The De Boer twins, Bogarde. Also remember he has played with Alfonso(if we buy him)at Betis, so most of these players wouldn't be new to him.

My final statement is:

"BUY FINIDI IF FIGO LEAVES."

Guys, What do you think?????

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finidi is a good player, but Figo is probably 10x better. Finidi is also quite old. No dis-repsect to Finidi George, but hopefully Figo won't leave. Also Zenden won't be sold if Figo leaves.

Finidi would still be world-class with a team like Ajax or a strong EPL team, but with Barca he'll probably soon see him ousted by young Barca talent.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Bogarde-Out
Zenden-Out
Overmars-Far from in

I think Finidi could raise some levels at Barca. He can become a better player, that's natural when you play for big clubs as Barca and Real. So I like your point very much, he could be a good replacement but- Noone is Figo,he is one of a kind....

And Barca will be changing tactics from the two wingers and 1 striker to 1 playmaker and 2 strikers. At least thats what my friends tell me about Serra Ferrers plan.

So it could look like this
Rivaldo
Kluivert/Dani

Or even better: Alfonso instead of Dani-Great pairing!

Also, you have probably read that Blasset promises that if he gets elected he will bringBarca Zidane.
I doubt very much that will happen......

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
When was the last time you actually saw Finidi play Driver X. He is still amazing and i can hardly find someone better in the right winger position. This would be an excellent buy, but it will also never happen:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts