Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barca really know which brazilians to buy because if you notice Romario,Ronaldo, and Rivaldo have all won World player of the year there. And now you have Ronaldinho, who will probably win it in the near future, and all I just hope is Barca can keep this guy and not lose him like they lost Ronaldo to big spending Inter at the time, the only difference is now it's Chelsea.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Ghostface said:
Barca really know which brazilians to buy
Geovanni and Rochemback pops up in my head...

Although I do agree with you that Ronaldinho is a superb acquisition and a potential World player of the Year.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Re: Re: Barca Brazilian Connection

Evra said:
Geovanni and Rochemback pops up in my head...

Although I do agree with you that Ronaldinho is a superb acquisition and a potential World player of the Year.
Rochemback has the potential to be a great player, IMO. But the problem with him is he's immature and commits way too many silly fouls and is always getting booked, much like Thiago Motta.

Don't forget Geovanni that's currently in Serbia, he was pretty special here for us.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Barca made mistakes with offloading all their brazilliant stars:star:

romario was offloaded to flamengo and scored hundred's of goals ever since

ronaldo sold for big bucks to inter,what was a stupid thing to do
Barca could easely keep him and pay him a better salary

rivaldo given a free transfer to ac milan
also a mistake ,he could have done some more great things for barca

Lets hope bara will be more carefull with Ronaldinho

geovanni and rochemback sucked

they costed barca much money,i think 25 million euro or something:fero:

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
justaboy said:
Barca made mistakes with offloading all their brazilliant stars:star:

romario was offloaded to flamengo and scored hundred's of goals ever since

ronaldo sold for big bucks to inter,what was a stupid thing to do
Barca could easely keep him and pay him a better salary

rivaldo given a free transfer to ac milan
also a mistake ,he could have done some more great things for barca

Lets hope bara will be more carefull with Ronaldinho

geovanni and rochemback sucked

they costed barca much money,i think 25 million euro or something:fero:
Ronaldo was at his nest at Barca, he was briallnt. It was right to relase Rivaldo

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Its not that Barca signed these Brazilians from nothing, they were good players before Barca bought them, promising stars and they just did what was expected from them.

Romario: He was doing great for PSV
Ronaldo: He did amazing for PSV
Rivaldo: Doing great stuff for Deportivo
Ronaldinho: Everyone knew him, and knew he was going to be a star

So there is nothing special really here, for example if Barca are next going to sign Robinho, Diego, Carvalho or any other current Brazilians prospects, they didn't sign him from nothing, everyone knew them before they came.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Real_Madrid said:
Its not that Barca signed these Brazilians from nothing, they were good players before Barca bought them, promising stars and they just did what was expected from them.

Romario: He was doing great for PSV
Ronaldo: He did amazing for PSV
Rivaldo: Doing great stuff for Deportivo
Ronaldinho: Everyone knew him, and knew he was going to be a star

So there is nothing special really here, for example if Barca are next going to sign Robinho, Diego, Carvalho or any other current Brazilians prospects, they didn't sign him from nothing, everyone knew them before they came.
But the fact is that the three R's rose to stardom at Barcelona, a status they didnt have at their respective teams.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Ze da Fiel said:
Buy Alex (Cruzeiro), Luis Fabiano as a center forward and hire Luxemburgo as manager and you guys will win the CL without a doubt;)
Hmm.. Alex and Ronaldinho have played in the midfield before haven't they? Or was Ronaldinho a forward back then? anyways, that would be a wise investment with our current formation. Alex's contract ends pretty soon so he'd be coming for free.

Luis Fabiano, I totally agree. He'd light La Liga on fire!

·
Registered
167 Posts
That is impossible. We can only have two non-EU players on the pitch at the same time next season, Ze!

But Luis Fabiano is certainly a player that seems to be perfect for us. He's the fast and strong striker, Saviola is a perfect support striker, and Ronnie is the greatest playmaker in the world. And with Marquez not being in Rijkaards first-team plans and Saviola ready to get a EU-passport this summer, this should be possible. But how many red cards did Luis Fabiano collect last season?

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Evra,

Ok then... but it would be brill.

Put Alex in midfield with Ronaldinho a bit more forward. And leave teh lunatic Luis Fabiano roaring up front for goals.

And Luxeburgo wants to go to Spain to change the mentality of Spanish managers...... The club that gets him first in Spain will get some trophies. Mark my words.... the guy wants to make his name worldwide!! And to me he is the best manager in the world;) Every team he gets, wins trophies..... and he will take Alex with him to Europe;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts