Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barcelona coach Llorenc Serra Ferrer has Inter Milan forward Javier Zanetti "Saverio" at the top of his wanted list for next season.
The Argentinian spoke to Spanish Sports Daily, Marca on Tuesday about his feelings regarding the interest from the Catalans.
"I have heard on the grapevine that Barca intend to sign me but as of the moment, they havenÔt been in contact with me personally," said Zanetti.
"I've also been told that Real Madrid are interested, but as I say, they are just rumours for the time being."
"Barcelona have got some top quality players and they are one of the most prestigious teams in the world, ItÕs an honour for me to know that someone like Barcelona is asking about my situation but I would like to make it clear that I feel comfortable at Inter Milan."
Zanetti explained that he was waiting to hear from his bosses at Inter to find out whether he will figure in the plans for the new season. The Inter star is aware that Serra Ferrer is chasing him to join Barca and relished the prospect of playing alongside some of the clubÕs star players.
"It would be a privilege to play together with somebody like Luis Figo, who is a
player that I have a lot of admiration for," he added.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
So if Zanetti likes to play along side with Figo, why doesnt him chip in a few million for the transfer fee? (kidding....i think)

Chasing zanetti is very normal, but selling Zanetti isn't and Moretti knows this as well, IF and only IF we were to offload Zanetti, we should get Rivaldo and Figo, because Zanetti is more than a just a player in INTER, the biggest mistake last season was selling simeone, this mistake wouldn't (shouldn't) happen again this season.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Another Joke

Don't fear Zanetti is a main stay.....but that is what i said last season about Diego Pablo SIMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a great great player who must come to INTER to lose Zanetti over.

Anyway Zaneti is my favourite player and i would hate to see him go to hated Barca

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Zanetti was one of the best players last seassion, not just in Inter but in Italy.

In case that Moratti sells him we should get Rivaldo or Figo.

FORZA ZANETTI!!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would prefer to see Zanetti traded only in exchange for players that Barca have.Otherwise it's a No!.I wouldn't mind if Zanetti goes to Real either.They have players Inter want.Exp:???

Forza Inter!

D

·
0 Posts
ARE YOU NUT´S???

Think about it bro´s!
ZANNETI...He´s the soul...like someone already said!
He´s the runner!!!! He´s the fighter...!
When everyone looks down, he looks up!!! Do you gett ti?

I wouldnt, in my whole F.. live switch Zanneti for Rivaldo, Figo, Raul, Veron or anyone else!!!!!

FORZA ZANNETI>ALWAYS WITH inter!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
That's the spirit soldier

Yo Cloud remember last off-season there was a crazy argument here about making Baggio captain and sending Zanetti to Madrid for Seedorf......hahahahaha guess you still want to see Zanetti leave but i am sorry bro.

ZANETTI IS THE KING!!!!!!!!!

IL CAPITANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAVIER ZANETTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Figo or Zanetti? Zanetti.

I think Figo is a better talent than Zanetti. In fact, I think Figo is the best player in the world right now. But we can't keep splintering our team just because one guy is a little bit better than another guy. After all, Zanetti is not chopped liver.

There is no player in the world who is a significant improvement over Zanetti. And when you consider the Inter career Zanetti is building, there is no player in the world who can replace him in our team.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts