Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahaha I can't beleiev it we defeated mighty Costa Rica hahah.

Anyway playing against us on our absolutely pathetic pitch here at the National Stadium simply did in the Costa Ricans.

i really expected more from the Costa Ricans there was no player on the pitch that truly stood out except our SUPER GOALKEEPER Horace Stoute.

I still doubt that we can get out of our group but who knows.....we might just get lucky. The U.S. don't impress me at all but its a matter of consistency i think my team lacks that will most likely be our undoing. And also a lack of technical know how which was cruelly exposed as we gave away probably about 60% of possession.

As for America they can be beaten....i really don't fear them.

My picks for teh Wordl Cup finals are 3 out of the following Mexico Jamaica Costa Rica Trinidad and if Barbados get lucky but i doubt that very very much.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I'm sorry to disapoint you but, the "mighty Costa Rica" do not exist any more...
I'm from Costa Rica and let me tell you that we all are very angree for the way that Costa Rica has been "playing".
I mean the team don't have proud, and untill we recover that we are not going to go to the Word Cup.
And let me tell you one more thing I HOPE!! that Costa Rica dont go to the Word Cup, becouse we lost our level,and there are better teams in the area that deserve it more!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts