Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Gazzetta Dello Sport, Baraldi is at Milano today for a meeting with Moratti in order to negotiate about Adriano and... and... Marchionni. :depress:

If Adriano is sold, fair enough. But we really ought to keep at least Marchionni till the summer.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
This is ridiculous. Inter doesn't even use wingers now.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Don't believe it until it happens. Just don't believe Inter need Marco, it's utterly ridiculous.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Well. They sent Luciano back so it can be true.:(

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Shero said:
Well. They sent Luciano back so it can be true.:(
Or maybe they sent Luciano back because they didn't need him?

Oh well... I'll prepare for the worst again. I had actually got my hopes up in these last few days.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
VERDI said:
Or maybe they sent Luciano back because they didn't need him?

Oh well... I'll prepare for the worst again. I had actually got my hopes up in these last few days.
Well. Zac is playing a formation like 4-3-3 and Marchionni would suit perfectly as a FRW. Zac knows this. Luciano isn`t so good in this formation.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Shero said:
Well. Zac is playing a formation like 4-3-3 and Marchionni would suit perfectly as a FRW. Zac knows this. Luciano isn`t so good in this formation.
Luciano could also play there. In Chievo he and Manfredini acted almost as wide forwards making them play 4-2-4.

Zac says that he's looking for a trequartista most of all...

Maybe it's for the best if we really sell all players and get sold so we can start building on something for ourselves? I'm so tired of this sh!t.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
VERDI said:
Luciano could also play there. In Chievo he and Manfredini acted almost as wide forwards making them play 4-2-4.

Zac says that he's looking for a trequartista most of all...

Maybe it's for the best if we really sell all players and get sold so we can start building on something for ourselves? I'm so tired of this sh!t.
Then why did I read that Zac doenst think Luciano suits that role? Marchionni is having a similar role here at Parma in 4-2-3-1. He would have the same role in Inter.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Javier Zanetti would play as the wingback as he has done all season long. :D

Marchionni would suit our tactics, but he´s not needed since we have Van der Meyde at the same position. We are using flanked forwards, which is why Marchionni would be able to pull it off tactically.

Luciano was always played as the right wingback when Zac took over.

I don´t see the need of Marchionni with our current players, but buying him wouldn´t mean a tactical suicide. He would get the same position at Inter, as he has with Parma. If he would be a starter that is.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Inter...need to start balancing the team and stop buying players.

Inter have enough players to win Lo Scudetto...but if there is not enough balance at the club. I do feel Zac is not the man to bring success to Inter, someone else needs to come in. He's alright for now. But I would axe him since he isn't good enough...I can't see him getting enough out of the players...and pushing them to perform to their best. This what Zac needs to be doing...everytime I read an interview he is talking about Adriano...Vieri...or what ever else, But what about Inter and their goals and aims? :confused:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Jimmy; One question; So you'll play (next season I guess) 3-4-2-1? What about Vieri? (I don't think Moratti has the guts to sell him actually unless Vieri does like Ronaldo and "insults" the club), what about Adriano and Martins? Cruz? This is really weird,,not to mention that you got VDM as you said.

Oh and I presume that Marchionni will be one of the 2-1 ?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I have no idea of what we will play next season, all I know is that this season we are playing 3-4-3. :)

And Marchionni would only play if he manage to perform better than other players. There´s no garantuee for anything.

D

·
0 Posts
Luciano was kicked away but more for what he did i guess than how he could play, because if we follow the not needed thing, then what about Van der Meyde, Kily Gonzales, Fadiga and who else they have, and of these 3, the only good is VDM, if Zac wants to play a 352 or 343, might use VDM - Marchionni on the L and R in the first case in midfield, and sometimes in the 3 attackers in the second case...

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Devils Fan said:
Luciano was kicked away but more for what he did i guess than how he could play, because if we follow the not needed thing, then what about Van der Meyde, Kily Gonzales, Fadiga and who else they have, and of these 3, the only good is VDM, if Zac wants to play a 352 or 343, might use VDM - Marchionni on the L and R in the first case in midfield, and sometimes in the 3 attackers in the second case...

The could NOT play on the wings in a 3-5-2... Are you insane? ;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Jimmy said:
I have no idea of what we will play next season, all I know is that this season we are playing 3-4-3. :)

And Marchionni would only play if he manage to perform better than other players. There´s no garantuee for anything.
Obviously something is wrong with Inter. It's actually supposed to be easier to play well for a big team as you get more support from your team mates and have the ball more.

Phuck it. Take everything we have. Inter still won't win anything. :D

D

·
0 Posts
Zac is able to do that often :)

look at Ancelotti, known as the most defensive using Sheva Inzaghi Pirlo Clarence RuiCosta Kakà sometimes Serginho JDT

not always but in many games.

it's nice to be insane :D that gives you something extra who makes the difference ;)))))))

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
VERDI said:
Obviously something is wrong with Inter. It's actually supposed to be easier to play well for a big team as you get more support from your team mates and have the ball more.

Phuck it. Take everything we have. Inter still won't win anything. :D
Offcourse they can win things. I remember that they won a friendly tournamet for not so long time ago.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts