Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
You should ve lectured your old self about this hippie hate crap as we all remember you had tons of it , maybe more than me and N4L combined..

Not hating any more is different than liking btw

But hey it is never too late

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Written just last year.. Lol

Kinda the response your old self might tell you now

ToniSamp said:
Man, perhaps you think you were chosen by some God who told you "hey you, you are special and you will be a juventino", but the truth is that you have chosen Juventus because they are a winning club.
I have chosen in a very different way as I don't like people who get extra help in competitions, no matter whether it's the club of the city I live in and 99% of family and a half of my friends support them. Whenever they win I simply tell them they do it through cheating the way I tell you now and it's game over, because they know it's the truth. They got caught once while cheating and as regards me it's more than enough as an evidence of what everyone know since Juventus exist.
It's like supporting Dynamo Berlin in the former DDR's Oberliga. It was much better to support a nth DDR's liga amateur club frankly, but I understand that some people need to celebrate something in their life no matter whether it's a fraud and they know it.

Probably you overrate the celebrations or think I live in Piazza San Carlo, which would not be bad anyway. I'd honestly take all your lifetime celebrations of robbed scudetti with an apartment in Piazza San Carlo.
I have seen some seriously fickle people in my life but this.. Lol

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Again from last year lol

I'm pretty sure I could make a wonderful mosaique if I put all the dubious calls going for Juventus, in the doubt. The juventini are clearly in denial. What they proved for a few seasons after calciopoli clearly isn't enough to convince them that the referees are crucial. If the referees supported Parma instead of Juventus Parma would win the scudetto. I'm absolutely serious on this matter.
But they magically became clean now?

LOL

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
No no you are missing the point. This is not about writing dumb posts. This is a serious case of contradiction/hypocrisy/amnesia/schizophrenia/account hacking and no time is wasted studying it further. We are talking about switching between two extremes in less than a year. This is not normal and reflects very unstable personality and disturbed psychology. But all is good as long you are a happier man now.

·
FINOALLAFINE
9,248 Posts
No no you are missing the point. This is not about writing dumb posts. This is a serious case of contradiction/hypocrisy/amnesia/schizophrenia/account hacking and no time is wasted studying it further. We are talking about switching between two extremes in less than a year. This is not normal and reflects very unstable personality and disturbed psychology. But all is good as long you are a happier man now.
Or he just realises that noth everything is as black and white and you seem to think

·
Registered
45,435 Posts
Contradiction: no, having a different idea now from the one I had before can hardly be defined contradiction.
Hypocrisy: no, I don't deny I had a different idea before.
Amnesia: no, I remember very well what I thought and wrote before.
Schizophrenia: come on! ah ah ah
Account hacking: meh!
I'm also not switching between two extremes because (and perhaps this is the biggest failure in your poor analysis), I do not support Juventus. I just said that I hope they win the final of CL and "quite like them" as a consequence of the good influence they are having on the boys and girls of my quarter, my daughters included. It's a thing I could realize just by having children who like Juventus.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Interesting, but doesn't clear the picture. Hardly. So you just realized that Juve effect on the people around you but only a year ago you were telling "the 99% of the people around you that they win due to cheating" among other things I quoted from you above? What has changed in a year? You were blind to their emotions or did you just appreciate their existenc? Both scenarios I find very disturbing. The deeper question here is are we allowed to change our stance on right or wrong based on our love for those around us? Is that an excuse or just an alibi for ourselves to live with the contradiction?

Btw no one is saying you support Juve.. Hate with passion to quite like them is enough paradox here.

·
Registered
45,435 Posts
Interesting, but doesn't clear the picture. Hardly. So you just realized that Juve effect on the people around you but only a year ago you were telling "the 99% of the people around you that they win due to cheating" among other things I quoted from you above? What has changed in a year? You were blind to their emotions or did you just appreciate their existenc? Both scenarios I find very disturbing. The deeper question here is are we allowed to change our stance on right or wrong based on our love for those around us? Is that an excuse or just an alibi for ourselves to live with the contradiction?

Btw no one is saying you support Juve.. Hate with passion to quite like them is enough paradox here.
maybe in the future you will realize, the way I did, that even a single episode might affect your points of view in a way you would have never predicted before. There is nothing disturbing in it, unless you pretend it's disturbing.

PS it's obvious you are not a psychologist but that has been a certainty for me since you talked about Ciro Esposito's mother, so just give up doing what is not your job!

·
Registered
648 Posts
You do know that you are next, right? The virus is spreading fast and even you can't resist the old lady's charm. It's a matter of days.
I can totally imagine you with a "Juve 33" avatar, arguing with the Bayern, Barca and Real fans in September, calling them cheaters and telling them that if it's not for the pro-Barca/Real/Bayern refs, Juve will surely be the first team to win the CL twice in a row.
We will accept you, despite the humiliation you'll bring to the XT Juve fanbase.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
maybe in the future you will realize, the way I did, that even a single episode might affect your points of view in a way you would have never predicted before. There is nothing disturbing in it, unless you pretend it's disturbing.

PS it's obvious you are not a psychologist but that has been a certainty for me since you talked about Ciro Esposito's mother, so just give up doing what is not your job!
Logical people base their opinions on analyzing all the variables available to them, and thus generally it takes more than one single episode to change their stance especially from one extreme to another. They have the mental capacity and emotional maturity to appreciate the complexity before formulating an opinion. Emotional (also called psychologically unstable) people on the other hand are known for the opposite.

I don't need to be a psychologist to appreciate that your behaviour is not normal by any stretch, and that was picked on by more than one poster here who as far I know are not psychologists either.

Like I said, as far you are happy that what matters. But in a forum with main purpose of exchanging opinions don't expect to be taken seriously with such mental process in formulating your ideas.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
For example, in the future when you again say a Juve offside goal is correct how would we know if that was not because your daughter or relative celebrated the goal and your emotions for them clouded your judgement?

Your objectivity on this forum from now on is questionable if not completely non existent.

·
Registered
45,435 Posts
Logical people base their opinions on analyzing all the variables available to them, and thus generally it takes more than one single episode to change their stance especially from one extreme to another. They have the mental capacity and emotional maturity to appreciate the complexity before formulating an opinion. Emotional (also called psychologically unstable) people on the other hand are known for the opposite.

I don't need to be a psychologist to appreciate that your behaviour is not normal by any stretch, and that was picked on by more than one poster here who as far I know are not psychologists either.

Like I said, as far you are happy that what matters. But in a forum with main purpose of exchanging opinions don't expect to be taken seriously with such mental process in formulating your ideas.
Do you expect to be taken seriously when you post?

·
Registered
45,435 Posts
For example, in the future when you again say a Juve offside goal is correct how would we know if that was not because your daughter or relative celebrated the goal and your emotions for them clouded your judgement?

Your objectivity on this forum from now on is questionable if not completely non existent.
at least you are admitting you are not reliable when talking about Roma's offside! (Not that we need to know it from you :err:).
That said, I disagree. I have never had a problem in admitting the presents of the referees to Sampdoria so...

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
You are now diverting- the very primitive mental instinct in debating. Another sign of lack of mental maturity.

But to answer your question about whether I expect people to take me seriously, I don't really think about it. I formulate an opinion that I feel worthy of sharing and post it. Whether it will be taken seriously or not depends on the level of reader, their taste, their interest, their mode..etc and not the opinion itself.

41 - 60 of 145 Posts